"Hey Ali how's your day been so far ? "

"Yeah all good thank you I got two more lessons left then I'm done for the day "

"I've got the to pick a dress for a wedding do you fancy coming with me ?"
Cece asks me

"Yeah sure I'll meet you in Rosewood town at 4 i best go I don't want to be late for teaching "

             Emily's pov

I have just finished swimming practice, I get Dried as quickly as I can making my way to my English lesson. On the way there ,i check my bag for my phone and it's not there, i have to quickly run back searching through my locker, i find it at the right at the back. My last English teacher was okay ,when I was late so hopefully it will be okay.

I get into the classroom trying to go in as quickly as I can, however I get caught obviously.  I can tell she's not happy about it at all .

"Excuse Me but why was you late to class ??"

"I'm sorry I left my phone in my locker i thought i had lost it so went back to get it "
I say looking at her

"That's not a good enough reason to be late to my lesson what is your name by the way ? "

"I'm sorry and my Emily fields "

"Call me DiLaurentis I'll have a word after lesson miss Fields "

I look at Aria and Hanna and they are bursting out laughing ,that I got a telling off. Actually it's the first time I've never argued with a teacher usually, i do argue back however I'm different witt her .

As I'm reading my book, while writing stuff down, I look at miss DiLaurentis i can't help but keep looking at her. She's at her desk looking through the dictionary, she has blonde hair with bright blue eyes, I've never seen a girl before as attractive as her. She catches me looking at her ,so I quickly look down at my work pretending to write something down.  Hanna  whispers something to me , I don't quite catch what she says. As I'm leaning in trying to hear what she said  Miss DiLaurentis catches me.

"Excuse Me miss Fields so not only was you late for lesson but yiur also talking to while the others are trying to work "

"Hanna said something to me and I was trying to catch what she said that's all miss DiLaurentis"

"I find that hard to believe miss Fields i saw you speak to Hanna first now get on with your work I want no disruptions from not until the end of the lesson. "

I don't argue back with her instead, i get on with my work. By the time im  nearly finished the class ends. TAhe students are getting up putting there stuff in there bags . I pack my bag trying go sneak out with Hanna  however I get stopped .

"Miss fields don't forget i need a word with you now please can you sit down"

"Okay miss DiLaurentis what did you want to say?? if you don't mind me asking "

"You can't keep being late for my class I don't like late students also talking to your friends isn't acceptable do I make myself clear miss fields ? "

"Yes miss DiLaurentis i understand and it won't happen again I can assure you "

"You choose to take up English as a subject therefore I want all my students focused and no messing around.  "

"I understand that I just get carried away sometimes and I generally thought i had lost my phone "

"Okay your free to leave as long as you understand i don't put up with stuff I'll be keeping a close eye on you Fields "

"Ok thank you as i said I understand miss dliartius "

As I'm leaving to go home, i can't help but think how hot she looked while telling me off ,her soft tone to her voice the way. She was looking at me with her blue eyes they were amazing. I feel like I'm developing a crush on her, the way she looks at me gives me butterflies even though she was rather strict I did like that about her.

As I'm driving home ,i pull over to get some petrol. As I'm coming back into my car ,I notice my phone lighting up I answer it and it's Hanna .

"Hey how did your telling off go? "

"Yeah it was okau I mean she was a bit harsh but I can understand why she was annoyed with me "

"Unlike you not to argue back with the teachers Emily is something wrong with you or something ?" Hanna questions

"No nothing at all I guess I just wasn't in the mood to argue back today anyways I'm going to go I've got to drive "

"Okay Emily but sleepover tomorrow at mine don't forget "

"I know I haven't forgotten bye Hanna"

As i get home laying on the bed, i can't stop thinking of my English teacher. I don't know why though it's very unlikely she's gay or even likes me maybe . I'll have to be her teachers pet and soften her up a bit first, I think that will be a good idea.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter are you liking it ? Hating It? How do u guys feel about Emily  being intersex? Thank you to those who are commenting and voting support means the world to me .