Chapter 12-Covetous Looks

Start from the beginning

You decided to return his index finger with yours to his nose,"Put it on,on,on,on..!"

Just then Fang and Zaria barge in,"What are you two doing?"Fang asked

"Yeaooohhhh...wait,Thunderstorm?Where's the real BoBoiBoy?"Zaria questioned even more.

You and Thunderstorm glare at each other before facing back to Zaria."They split into-"

"HOLY COW!"Zaria interrupted you for what she expected,"I WANT TO SEE CYCY!"

In disappointment,you slam your palm on your forehead because of Zaria's ecstasy.

"No,Zaria.Cyclone's not here"your words suddenly sadden her as she pouted.

Fang is a bit sympathyzed for the girl as he walk beside and pat her on the back,"Don't worry,Zai.You still got me."

The purple haired boy's actions,shocked Zaria yet she look at him from head to toe,"Excuse me?"

You shrug the drama that happened.Since Thunderstorm's so focused on the two bickering about something,you took the chance to bind his tie.Once you're done,you cheered a,"Done!" that caught him awake.You didn't saw him staring at you since you're busy fixing the tie.He smirked and grabbed one of your hands as you furiously look at him.

"..you measure your worth by the sales of your merch."Fang retorted to Zaira,making a weird angry face.

"Excuse me?"she glared at him,"You think I'm impressed by your big brother?Please!You're the most annoying thing on your brother's group since fleas!You're a glitchy old man best left out of sea!Set sail and Galapago-suck on these!"

You and Thunderstorm stare at each other until Zaira screamed,yelling about a mouse chasing her while Fang's laughing his heart out.It turns out that Fang used his shadow powers to scare the short haired girl.

Yaya heard Zaria's loud high-pitched scream as she sprint out the door.She got enraged,seeing the fusses happening outside.

You flinch when you saw Yaya's yandere smile-with her arms crossed-at the four of you.You stand straight and punch Thunderstorm's stomach with your elbow to catch his attention and sprint towards the classroom.As for the two,they caught Yaya's presence and also dash inside while secretly blaming each other's fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pronouns are used to replace the nouns in sentences to avoid repeating the use of the same nouns.The noun to which the pronoun refers is called an antecedent........."Teacher Cassie,your English teacher,plays with her pen while circling around the classroom,discussing about 'Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement'.

You're sitting on your chair,listening to an every inch of what she says even though you are already bored out from 'pronouns' being discussed over and over again.

Thunderstorm was never doing so.He just keeps staring at you with a smirk on his face.He keeps spinning his pen non-stop and enjoying the beautiful view infront of him.He doesn't bother himself on thinking that Teacher Cassie might scold him for not listening.In fact,he doesn't want to waste the opportunity to look at you eagerly.

"Class"the black haired teacher caught the attention of the students inside the classroom.Luckily,Teacher Cassie didn't noticed Thunderstorm,unfocused on her class as he look up to her.

"There's gonna be an upcoming school play and will perform by Grade 5-Honesty."

After hearing what the teacher said,the entire room starts to whisper each other until Teacher Cassie shushed them,"The casting will be picked based on your behaviour to make things easier which I already have done.By the way,we are going to play the 'High School Musical-"before the teacher completes her sentence,squeals of girls surround the whole classroom.

Teacher Cassie covers her ears before they have to bleed,"Girls,I know you're excited about this but please,keep it down!"The girls then obeyed her."Okay,thank you.So please starting from now on,don't interrupt,not only me,but all of your teachers whenever they have to say something important...Anyway,in addition,there's gonna be a new student from Philippines-whom I believe is a daughter of a successful businessman-will be learning here."

Ying and Yaya share confused faces,"Daughter?"

"Ish,what's with girls learning in here."Gopal added like he doesn't care about his surroundings.

"Don't you like that,Gopal?The challenge will get tougher and tougher."You snapped but still trying to look who's outside the door.

Fang chimes in,"Of course,they come here just to meet the most popular superhero which is me."You disagree Fang's statement so you roll your eyes at him.

"She seems to be late that's why she was unable to introduce herself during Teacher Papa Zola's class."she added and looks to the open door,"Liah,you can come in now."

As the teacher commands,a girl with kinky hair walks in with confidence as if she's used to it.

(QuickA/N:Nevermind her pose.Just imagine that her hand is on her waist.)

Everyone's amazed by the girl's beauty specially the boys as if their pupils' shape turn into hearts.

She stopped infront of the class to get a better view of herself with her one arm on her waist,"Hi.My names Liah Mckenzie."

She winked at Thunderstorm,"Nice meetin' y'all!"

~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~

Oh boy....This.Is.............

GOOD!!!YIPEE!!
~MayorFuzzyPants