Chapter 6-Double Trouble Couple

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"you keep on screaming your socks off until Ochobot slammed the door from worrying,"Ah!What-what happened?!"

You just stared at him with your hand's on your head.And then you continued on screaming again,"Ahhhh!!!"

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BoBoiBoy didn't reacted nor worried when you screamed so loudly but inside he totally friggin' is.He can't show it to you specially of what happened last night.

He just continued on playing video games with Gopal while grandad's talking to his costumers at his shop.

"Hey,BoBoiBoy!Don't you think that you should check Y/N?I think there's something wrong with her..."Gopal paused the video game as he faced his buddy.

"U-uh-huh-hmmmm?..."the dino cap boy stuttered as his face rivaled a tomato,

"Seriously dude,you should really check on her.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N calm down!Tell me,what happened?!"Ochobot said while he floated beside you rubbing your back.The little bot noticed your two big teddy bears and look back at you,"Wow...you two really had fun at the Amusement park,huh?"

You just gave him an are-you-serious look while he just chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened,anyway?"Gopal questioned,"Are mood swings kickin' in?"he added while plastering a smirk on his face and wiggling his eyebrows.

BoBoiBoy gives him an are-you-serious look,"By the look on your face,it's a no"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Awww....I can't believe I just did that"you frowned and sat to your bed looking at Ochobot.You suddenly remembered what happened last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now,you and BoBoiBoy are looking at the giant heart,"Well,it's the truth"

After hearing what he said,you faced him as he faced you back."BoBoiBoy.....!",you put your index finger infront of his chest(QuickA/N:'infront' not 'to'),"You are the bestest friend anyone could ever have."

He holds your hand slowly putting it down while you were confused on what he's doing.

...

...

...

"No......"BoBoiBoy keeps on staring at your E/C orbs,"I am".Before you could open your mouth,he pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

You were dumbfound for what he did,specially that he just kissed you.Adrenaline kicking in his body took over him.He doesn't know what came over him but he's certainly inlove with you.

Initially,he licks your lower lip for an entrance as you accept it eventually.When he noticed your acceptance,he explores your mouth as his new territory.

You enjoyed the kiss while slowly closing your eyes.You moved your hands to his neck as he moved his hands to your waist.

The scene was beautiful.A giant heart with two love birds kissing inside.

You and him enjoyed and loved every second of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK CONCLUDED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're back to reality again realizing that you're inside your blanket kicking it and sqealing inside."AYIEEEEE!!!"

"Ish,would you mind telling the reason why you're like that today?"Ochobot asked flapping his ears."Aww....I-I don't know..."you replied getting up and removing your blanket to yourself.