Episode 7

Guys really sorry for the late update but to compensate with it I have written this chap quite big..Hope you like it
---------------------------------------------------------

Shravan leaves the party hall in anger and head to his hotel enters his room slamming the door behind..He pulled out a bottle of wine from his bag and heed to balcony to grab some fresh air as felt suffocating inside the room..

Memories of my their Second Anniversary came back to his mind

FLASHBACK

7th Oct 2018
Morning Time

Shravan woke up with excitement as he was excepting Suman to have planned something special for him like she did on their 1st Anniversary..As soon as he woke up he didn't found Sumo in room..He searched for her everywhere in room ,then thought she might be downstairs in kitchen as soon as he started to leave Sumo entered...

Shravan- Arre jaan Tum kha chali gyi thi subah subah main tumhe hi doondh raha tha..Acha hua tum aa gyi mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai (with excitement )
(he hold her hand and pulled her inside the room)

Sumo (with straight face ) Shravan mujhe bhi tumhe kuch dena hai..

Shravan - Pehle main

Suman - Nhi pls meri baat jyada important hai pehle mujhe bolne do

Shravan- Okay as you wish madam..

Sumo -Yeh lo (she gives him bundle of paper which were rolled of)

Shravan opens it and is shocked to see some legal documents...Sumo yeh kya hai..and then something caught his attention DIVORCE

Shravan started laughing out loud...Heheee..Haha...hehe.. Sumo aaj April Fool Day nhi humari Anniversary hai...Kya mazak laga rakha hai yeh

Suman- Shravan Yeh mazak nhi Sach hai

Shravan (still laughing) Bus bahut hogya yaar tum mera pagal banana band karo...Madam aap shayad Bhul rhi ho main ek Vakil Hun so you can't trick me so easily...

Suman- Shravan yeh Sach hai main mazak nhi kar rhi

Shravan - Bus bahut hogya band karo yeh drama aur ab mera anniversary gift do jaldi (smirking and pointing towards lips)
He pulls her closer and lean to reach her lips

But Suman pulled herself back(in angry mode) - Shravan tumhe Samaj nhi aa rha kya I want Divorce from you and this is not a joke these papers are real Pls sign them and free me from this relationship

Shravan (now being serious ) Suman yeh tum kya Bol rhi ho..Pls aisa mat bolo..You love me right now it's been two years of our marriage how can you say this (with painful voice and tears in his eyes)..pls Sumo pls say that you are lying ..plz Sumo pls.(joining both hands)

Suman- Shravan yeh bacho ki tarah harkate karna band karo...and You say love,I never loved you Our relationship our marriage nothing means to me now..I'm fed up of  these responsibilities of you and your big fat family..I want freedom now..I'm done with you Shravan..Pls let me live my life my own way and sign these divorce papers fastly I don't have enough time for your emotional drama..and one more thing I want 10 Crore alumini too to lead a happy life...

Shravan(fuming in anger) Suman sirf ek raat mein aisa kya hogya ki ab Tumhare liye Humare rishte ki mere  pyaar ki koi value nhi rhi..How can you easily forgot those promises we Made to each other of staying together till death to support each other to love each other...How can you forget everything...
If not about me just think about Ma Pa who loved you like their daughter about Pushkar who treated u like his sister and just one time think about Parth( Preekar son) whom you gave love like a mother...How can you call all of them a burden...How could you Sumo???? Why are you doing all this..