Episode 6

First of all really sorry for late update as I was down with fever..so pls bear with me this time...
--------------------------—---------------------——

At Khan's Party

Shravan was looking dapper as always and was busy conversing with Mr. Khan and his some high profile businessman guests..

Mr. Khan (pointing towards the ladies coming down from stairs) See there comes my bful wife my life my jaan my everything ..The gorgeous lady in PINK is the one who stole my heart once again 8 years ago

The gorgeous lady in PINK is the one who stole my heart once again 8 years ago

Shravan turned back to take glance of Mr. Khan's wife and was damn shocked seeing Mr. Khan finger pointing towards Suman who was coming down the staircase with few more ladies around..
Unable to register what he saw he just took a step back and flashback played into his mind when Ramnath told him about Mr.Khan's second marriage after death of his first wife with a young Indian girl of mid twenties exactly 8years ago..
Only thing he was able to murmur that time was -Matlab Suman ne Mr. Khan se....
He was in total shock as if someone has given him 440V shock..

To swallow down his pain he headed to the bar counter and started gulping down as many drinks as he could..

.................................................................

Unaware of Shravan's presence in the party Suman was chatting and giggling with the ladies out there
Suman got a phone call so she excused her and went to the parking to attend it..
When she was done with a phone call she heard a sound a loud claps from behind and a manly voice came - Waah Kya baat hai Suman maan gye tumhe..tumne to kamal hi kar diya..

She knew to whom this husky voice belong to,it was the voice of her man,her love ,of a man she surrenderd her whole life to,Yes this the voice of Her SHRAVAN SUMO KA SHRAVAN the voice she was dying to hear from 8long years was finally ringing in her ears..Though it was an angry tone but to her it was not less than a sweet melody...

She could barely speak- Shrrr..rrvnn..

She turned back to face him with a shock expression
She was so lost in him that she didn't realised when he came so close to her that they were just inches apart

Shravan - Kya hua Suman itni shock kyun hogyi apne Ex Husband ko dekhar (stressing the word EX)

Ohh acha ab samjha..Tumne apne Present Husband uhh nhi Nye Murge ko bataya nhi hoga na mere bare mein..

To fir Chalo (grabbing her wrist as much tightly as he could and trying to drag her) main hi unhe khud ko introduce kara deta hun..

His hold was so tight that that one of her bangle broke and made a cut on her wrist and blood started oozing from it but Shravan didn't payed a damn care to it)

She just winced in pain with tears brimming from her eyes- Oucch..Shrr...vnnn pls chodo...Jaisa tum such rahe ho waisa kuch nhi hai..

Shravan- Ohh ab tum kahogi mujhe koi misunderstanding hui hai ek nayi story banogi...haina..but no use bcz You can't fool me again Miss. Suman ohh sorry Mrs. Suman bcz just now Mr. Khan pointed towards a girl in pink dress and introduced you as your wife..So you better don't give any explaination damn it (shouting)

Understanding the situation that Shravan again misunderstood her and mistook her as Khans wife who was coincidentally wearing the same shade of pink...But she decided to stay mum...

By each passing second Shravan's hold was getting tighter and tighter so increasing the pain he was causing her..but to her his words were stabbing harder than this physical pain..

Shravan-Waise Maine tumhari jaisi selfish opportunistic ladki aaj tak nhi dekhi jo paison ko liye itna gir sakti hai ki apne se double age ke admi se shadi kar le..
Waise jo 10 crore ki alumni mangi thi tumne mujh jaise ek chothe se lawyer se to fir yaha to tumne badi planning kar Rakhi hogi Haina akhir Mr Khan London ke sabse Bade business man hai..
To Batao kitne mangne wali ho tum unse (he start trailing her fingers harshly on her cheeks) 100 crore 200 crore ya fir 500 crore ...batao na (winking)

Tum jaise characterless ladki se aur koi umeed bhi kya ki ja sakti hai..You are a doxy who can go to any level for money...You are a bloody gold digger Suman who can leave her self respect for money vry easily...

Suman(irritated by his allegations and the way he was not hurting her only but her self respect too by naming her characterless doxy and gold digger she finally manage to say) Bus Shravan bahut hogya tumhara ab aur nhi ab ek shabd nhi just leave me right now...Leave me you have no right to touch me we have no relationship between us so leave me right now or I'll call the security...

Shravan(smiling sarcastically) Aath saal pehle bhi tumne chodne ko kaha tha aur aaj bhi tum bilkul nhi badli Suman...Tab bhi Maine Bina kuch punche tumhe jane diya tha lo ask bhi Jane Deta Hun..

He left his hold from her and she fell on the ground....
He stormed out from there angrily and she cried her heart out there...Today she was broken once again the hatred in his eyes for her shattered her.The man she loved the most just hold hatred towards her and reason for that hatred is she herself only..But her unfair fate as always She couldn't tell him the truth....She wanted to jump down the cliff and end her life..If Pari would not have been in her life she would definitely have committed suicide..

Spoiler -All their conversation was heard by someone else too..

------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like this heated Shraman confrontation..Do let me know through your comments..

Thanks for amazing response on previous parts..

Nikitaholics do follow Nikita_DuttaWeb on Twitter