Episode 5

Shravan turns back to the chirpy voice of the girl which resembled to Sumo's but got shocked to see a small cute little chubby girl scolding the staff members sighing Sab ke sab kamchor hai and then blowing the flick falling on her face..For a moment he thought as if someone had put Suman in photocopy machine and squeezed her size Same antics same behaviour same chubbiness (as sumo used to have in early teens) same boldness everything was similar to Sumo...He was just looking at her and admiring her cute little antics just then a staff member came and handed him over the bill but he was lost in her and pointed the finger towards her and asked She???

Staff- Sir she is the daughter of  owner of cafe,actually ma'am has gone out for some work so left her here..

Shravan(still looking at her) signalled her to come near him

Pari(confused seeing him pointing towards her) looked here and there and then signalled him back(pointing towards herself) ME???

Shravan Nodded

Pari goes near him and ask any Complaint With Coffee???

Shravan nodded in denial-No coffee is amazing

Pari - So what???(in childish tone)

Shravan -Your name??

Pari- Myself Pari and YOU??

Shravan- Shravan...Shravan Malhotra..Can I ask you for something ??

Pari- Yes

Shravan - Can you do that again you were doing a moment ago there (pointing towards the counter where she was scolding the staff)

Pari(chuckling) Scolding them all

Shravan-No..Nah..that blowing of your hair flicks(pointing towards her hair falling on her face )

Pari(blowing them off) ohh yeah..You know this is my signature style and I'm know for this in my school(smiling)

Shravan(raised his eyebrow in awe as he was unable to believe how a small girl of seven eight years be so confident and bold)

Pari- Uncle now can I ask you for something (pouting cutely)

Shravan- Anything sweetie😍

Pari - How are you so tall..Apko pata hai aap bilkul KHUTUB MINAR KE COUSIN lagte ho(chuckling and trying hard to stop her laughter)

Shravan (in disbelief bcz only one person in the world used to call him this and that was his Sumo who left him 8 yrs ago) His voice chocked but he managed to smile weakly as he don't want to break that poor cute soul's heart by avoiding her..

Finally he managed to speak Aapko KHUTUB MINAR ke bare mein kaise pata???Aap Indian Ho????

Pari- Noo..but my mom is Indian and she used to tell me everything about India and especially Delhi...She loves and misses Delhi sooo much..

Shravan - Ohh so ur mom is from Delhi..What's ur mom name..

Pari- Sssuuu..
she was about to say but was cutted off in middle when Miss Mary called her from behind and said - Pari Your mom is on line she wants to talk to you..Come here fast..hurry up..

And she ran away from there..

Shravan smiled at her he never had felt connected to someone the way he felt today there was something b/w them that was pulling him closer to her

Shravan smiled at her he never had felt connected to someone the way he felt today there was something b/w them that was pulling him closer to her..He wanted to pick her up and made her sit on his lap and wanted to cuddle with her...Seeing her smile was giving his heart a great relief for what he had been longing for 8 years..he was just lost in her...With a broad smile on his face he left the cafe..

---------------------------------------------------------
Next day

Shravan was roaming in a park near his hotel when again he heard the same chirpy sound.He looked here and there and then finally spotted that bundle of cuteness near a big tree 🌲 but what he saw,she was fighting with a girl nearly same as age as her and that too Indian..

He goes closer to them and finds them fighting over a broken Barbie Doll..

Other girl - Pari you broke my doll na, Tujhe to main dekh lungi

Pari- Abhi Dekh na tere samne to khadi Hun (pissing her more off)

Other girl - Pari yeh tujhe bahut mehenga padega..

Pari- Huh..(in attitude) Sasti cheezo ka mujhe Shaunk bhi nhi hai...

This pisses the other girl to level 99 and she leaves from there..

Shravan (listening the whole conversation and shocked) tapped Pari on shoulder which made her turn towards him

Pari - Arey Lambu uncle aap yah...Hiii✋🏻

Shravan - Hii... Beta Yeh dialogue apne kaha we suna mehenga padega wala??Apko kisne Sikhaya yeh (he was unable to believe that how that child being in London knows so much about India and all things that was deep connected with him)

Pari - Vo actually my mom loves seeing Bollywood movies 🎥 usme hi Sunna tha

Shravan (still in disbelief) Ohh to lagta hai apki mom kuch jyada hi connected hai India se...Ab lagta hai unse milna hi padega..

Pari- Hmm yeh to hai...Mumma will also be happy to see someone from her country and she is also here aap ruko main unhe bulati hun..

Shravan - Okay jao bula ke Lao..

Suddenly Shravan gets a phone call and he turns back to answer it..
Sumo also comes there in search of Pari and says Pari chalo ab jaldi mujhe bahut kaam hai cafe bhi Jana hai aur fir Shaam ko Mr. Khan ki party bhi hai.. Jaldi chalo..

Pari - Mom ruko abhi mujhe apko kisi se Milana hai ek uncle hai bahut lambe

Sumo - Pari abhi nhi pls baad mein abhi chalo and she drags her from there..

Shravan turns back and sees no one there and thought she might had left with her mom..

Shravan's POV

I don't know why I'm getting connected to that child so much..She has something special that I could easily connect with her...There is some kind of attachment b/w us..If we had a daughter today she might be like her only,blend of two of us Sumo's chubbiness My attitude Sumo's cuteness my intelligence...Suddenly his chain of thoughts broke when he realised that he was again thinking of Sumo.He shooked his head to get out of trance and headed back to hotel..

_______________________________________
Precap- Mr. Khan's Party 🎉

_______________________________________

Hope you liked this Shravan Pari Meeting do let me know through your votes and comments❤️

Thanku for 2k readers❤️❤️

Next update next week..