VII

-Naomi-

.

.

Elena runs across our room for the fifth time and does another fucking cart wheel. She isn't wearing a shirt or shorts and all that is visible on her is her red bra and black underwear.

When she isn't looking my way, I sneak little peeks at her. But once she looks at me I look back down at my book.

After a while of her grunting and sound of wind whipping her hair, I get annoyed.

"Elena." I bark. She whips her head up, her dark hair flying over her head.

"Yes, madam?"

"Sit the fuck down before I turn you into embers."

She rolls her eyes and ignores me. "Fine, Adam will let me do my routine in his room." She walks towards the door and flips her hair over her shoulder.

"Why the hell should I fucking care?" I raise a brow.

"Because you can longer watch my ass move around the room." She smirks.

"Your ass? You mean the very thin skin over your butt bones?" I smile and her smirk drops. She narrows her eyes at me.

"Fuck you."

"No thanks. I don't do girls." I lie as I shake my head. "Go try Taylor, though. She might want you."

She flips me off before leaving the bedroom we've been forced to share. I chuckle softly to myself before turning back to my book.

Before I even read the first line, the door swings open and a man I've never seen before runs in. His dark brown hair covers his forehead but his bright blue eyes shine dramatically. I notice the strange aura that flows off of him in waves.

"Holy shit." He mutters.

I close my book and lay it down beside me. "Adam!" I shout loudly. "I don't appreciate you letting strays into my room!"

"You're the witch." He points at me.

"Um-I'm not a witch." I say while standing up. "Adam! Dylan! Stranger danger much!!?"

"You can produce fire with your mind." He states.

"Adam!" I scream again and he finally runs into my room. "Who the hell is this?" I point at the strange man.

"Anthony." Adam barks loudly and the man turns towards him.

"She's real. You weren't lying." Anthony declares while looking back at me.

"Of course I'm real." I snort. "What, did you read about me in a kids book, or something?"

"And she's got a real attitude as well." Adam murmurs and I laugh. "Anthony this Naomi, Naomi this is Anthony."

"Any relation towards you?" I raise a brow.

"He's my nephew."

"You never mentioned any siblings." I whisper as I walk past him and out the door. I'm craving some food.

"Well, you've been cooped up in your room, so I haven't had a chance to speak to you." He says as he follows me into the kitchen.

Where's Elena, I thought she was going to dance for Adam.

I walk over to the fridge and pull out a jar of mayonnaise. "Well, sorry for wanting to sleep in an actual bed."

Adam tosses me the sack of bread with a small smile. "Then let's talk."

"How many siblings do you have and how many of them are coming?" I ask while smearing the mayo on both slices of bread.

"I have four brothers and two sisters."

"Hmph. Mommy and Daddy were busy in the bedroom, huh?" I smirk and he shakes his head at me, disgusted by my humor.

"What are their names?" As if I'll remember.

"In order: Christian, Me, Elizabeth, Arthur, Oscar, Derek, and Melanie."

"And they're all coming." I sigh while going back over to the fridge. I grab the box of ham and toss it onto the counter.

"Yeah."

"How am I suppose to help?" I raise a brow as I continue to construct my sandwich.

"By staying here. Doing nothing."

"While you're doing what exactly?" I finally look up at him.

"Finding Natasha."

My entire heart drops at his words. "No." I shake my head at him. "No. You're not going to find her because if you've found her that means she's found me."

"Naomi-"

"No. You're not going to fucking find her as long as I'm here."

"Yes, we are."

"Why do you need to find her?" I shout.

"Because we're going to kill her." He shrugs innocently.

I laugh loudly while continuing to shake my head. "Sure you are." I grin at him, but it soon fades. "You're not finding her until I'm out of this city."

"Well, that's a good thing we're leaving then."

I raise a brow at him. "What do you mean?"

"We have business elsewhere and you're coming with us."

"Us?"

"You, Elena, Taylor, Dylan, Anthony, me. We're all going."

"Okay, hold on, who is Anthony again?" I ask while taking a bite of my sandwich.

Adam rolls his eyes before answering. "Derek's oldest son."

"Ah." I nod my head. "Who's Derek?"

"Jesus Christ." Adam mutters while rubbing his eyes. "My brother. We're all going out to meet them. All of them."

"Why is your family wanting to help me?"

"They don't want to help you. They want Natasha and Nadir dead. Plain and simple."

"How am I suppose to help, then?"

"That's what we'll figure out when we get there."

"When are we going?" I ask him before he walks out of the kitchen.

"Tomorrow morning."

......

{A/N} Short chapter! Sorry!

What did you think of Anthony?

How do you think Naomi is supposed to help?

-Morgan