Jinx X Male Reader

A/N: a request by thedarklord86, enjoy!

(Y/n)'s POV

*sigh* I'm bored, I got nothing else to do with my life, but I got set for the most epic fight in League Of Legends.
I sat there on my computer/laptop and got my snacks ready for the game as talked to my friend tom.

(Y/n): no tom, yeah, yeah I think I'm ready I got everything I got Pringles, I got Pringles, I got Nutter Butters, some cereal bars, I got tuna, i got Caprison...*slurps pouch til empty* well I mean had some but I'm out. I even got an extra keyboard in case I have to smash a couple, I even have some Mountain Dew. I think I got everything, I don't think I'll be leaving the my PC for a couple of hours...NO I DIDN'T GET ADULT DIAPERS TOM, GODDAMIT, these sons a bitches don't make em my size anyways...I'M NOT CARTMAN, STOP CALLING ME CARTMAN!!!

I began loading the game except this damn error 3469. How many errors did these fuckers count to, these people think they're being slick, I then saw a slight spark come out of a corner, I saw it again and the screen went black. A mysterious hand grabbed me and began pulling me in.

Timeskip: brought to you by (y/n) getting dragged into the world of LOL.

I woke and saw that I was in the district of Zaun. I looked around and on myself I could see that I was basically normal except on my hip was a dagger...that's it, just a dagger no other weapons. I began walking around meeting people until I ran across a woman with blue hair. I heard footsteps and the girl began running, I chased after her because she looked lovely, I saw her run up a beat and raggedy cabin. I knocked on the door and the girl looked at me through a window, she waited and dragged me in as she locked the door.

Jinx: okay your going to have to explain yourself!

She pointed her zapper to me so I held my dagger in defense. She then lowered her zapper as she then looked at me with pity.

Jinx: really, a dagger is all you have?

(Y/n): yes, but you may not know, but you are my champion, Jinx.

Jinx equipped a face of confusion.

(Y/n): I am from planet Earth, I belong to the national country of (c/n), you have no authority over me.

She placed her zapper down and smiled devilishly. She pinned me to the wall and began to breathe on my face.

Jinx: oh I have ALL the authority over you, my precious (y/n).

She licked my face which I felt disgusted by, she then let go of me and sat on a dusty table.

Jinx: tell you what, if you can dominate me, I'll set you free.
If not, you'll have to be my new pet for eternity.

(Y/n): I accept your petty little challenge.

I swear dropped as she then began running towards me with her zapper. I side stepped and wielded my dagger, ready to strike her. She simply knocked the dagger out of my hand and pounced me as she was now on top of me. I rolled us and began pushing away her Zapper, we kept struggling until I went in for the kill. I pushed my lips towards hers, her eyes widened but she dropped the zapper and began making out with me.

Timeskip: brought to you by (y/n) and Jinx rolling and kissing.

Jinx's POV

Today was a great day, he chose to stay with me except he didn't want to be my pet but it didn't matter cause now, I had my devilishly handsome (y/n) by my side and we escaped Zaun, so we can live together as champions. Today, we were talking about each other's past lives, although he knew mine already his life was like a living heaven and hell for him. Luckily he now has no worries as long as he has his favorite champion by his side who is me of course and knows how to work in his little haven. He and got along just fine.