Supergirl X Male Reader

A/N: a request by @IceThePrimarina

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

*RIIIIING*

"Goddamit, who could it be?" is all i said after hearing my phone ring. I reached my nightstand and see that girlfriend, Supergirl, needs help fighting. I get up off my lazy ass, enter my bathroom-- well actually our bathroom since we both lived in the same room in an apartment building. I got in my suit which was a simple (F/C) and (S/F/C) spandex with a (F/S) in the middle of my chest, I took my rocketboard and took off to where Supergirl was at.

(Y/N): Look out world, here comes (S/H/N) to save the day.w

Timeskip

Supergirl's POV

Vartox was getting on my nerves. I kept flinging boulders at him but he kept breaking them with his fists.

Vartox: GOTCHA

Vartox got a hold of me, clamping me in a bound, I pushed outwards and eventually escaped from his grip. Vartox grabbed the largest boulder there was and went in for the kill.

Vartox: Bye-Bye little GIRLY!!!--

But as he was ready to throw, a rocket skateboard bonked him on the head and disturbed his throw. I looked in the direction of where the rocketboard came from and saw my cute boyfriend looking sharp as hell, standing on a large rock.

(Y/N): Hit the bricks pal, ya done.

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh that little shithead! It had to be Vartox. He can kiss my ass later. Right now, I need to hit where it hurts, and that starts...NOW. I swing my kinetic rod at Vartox's gut and saw him fall, next I grab my board and spun circles around him to taunt.

(Y/N): I'm runnin' circles around ya!

I rocketed up and finally down towards him. And with that glamour of a moment...It was done.

(Y/N): TAKE THIS YOU SEAN CONNERY LOOKING, NO PANTS ON, HAIRY ASS LOOKING, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

*KABOOM*

A shockwave and sonic boom later I was left with an unconscious Vartox, I grabbed my gear after placing my kinetic rod on my back holster. I walked to where Supergirl was standing and looked at her straight into her eyes. She spoke first.

Supergirl: You play too much TF2.

(Y/N): hey, "I am a winning machine, baby!" Anyway, we best get going, the 5-0 will come any minute now since we made a huge explosion.

I slapped her butt walking away and looked back only to see her walk furiously to me. I lost confidence and and lost a grip, I waited for her to respond, she didn't answer. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me towards her, and hugged me around my biceps.

Supergirl: You're not heading back home alone, I'm staying with you...

Supergirl was getting creepy at this point. She took my face by the chin and pulled it towards her face. We were mere inches away and she gave me the "Bedroom Eyes"

Supergirl: Tonight~

By the last breath at 'tonight', she flew us back to our apartment room. We stood by the balcony, and went inside. Supergirl began undressing despite still standing by the balcony. I quickly entered our room and place my equipment back on the shelf. I ran into the bathroom and in the blink of an eye, I came out with my pjs.

Supergirl: (Y/N)?

I answered the call and saw Supergirl standing on the balcony in a nude. I instantly got a quick boner and it was visible to Supergirl.