Chapter36~~

Four or Tobias p.o.v

I woke up to pain every where I opened my eye to see the dr. Jame giving tris a needle.
" how is she doc" my voice scratchy
" well she is healing fast but still has not woken up how are you Tobias " he asked coming over to me
" well I'm in a lot of pain" then he gave me a needle and in minutes the pain went down.
" so when should tris be up" I asked him
" I hope soon she lost quite a bit of blood " I nodded then tris sat up fast and groaned in pain. Then James ran over to her.
" where is he I need to see him" she yelled
" he who tris " James asked her
" I need Tobias I need him we're is he " she yelled
" tris babe I right here" I said and she literally jumped out of bed and ran over to me when she hit my bed she jump into my arm and I pulled her into Tight hug.
" I thought I lost you " she said into my chest
" no I thought I lost you " I said into her hair she looked up and you could tell she was in pain from jumping into my bed.
" hey are you okay " I asked and she shook her head no
" I'm in pain toby " I looked at James and he came over a gave her a pain reliever.

After that we both feel a sleep her in my arm and me in her arm .

Zeke p.o.v

After I got home I cleaned all the blood out of my car and let me tell you there was a lot. After that I went inside and took a long shower and when I got out I seen Uriah sitting on my bed and his head in his hands.
" Uriah what's up" he stayed quiet so I went over and sat my him then he jumped into my arms
" z...zeke ....I'm ...s..scared " he cried into my arm and I held him.
" Uriah there's nothing to be scared about ... this is our life yes we will get hurt but we all live" then my phone went off
" hello zeke "
" hello zeke it's James "
" oh hi James how's four and tris "
" well four is great and tris is up now but they are both in a lot of pain "
" when should we come in to see them "
" well they are both sleeping right now but I will call you when they wake up"
" thank you so much James " then he hung up I looked at Uriah and he looked at me in big wide eyes
" well how are they" he asked
" there fine he said there in pain but they are both fine" he jumped you and then ran in to the living room and yelled
" THEY ALIVE AND WELL" and started to dance around the pick up Marlene and spun her around I could not help my self but laughter l.

Tris p.o.v
Me and Tobias are up and we are going for a walk once we got out side I was attacked my and Uriah he squeezed a little too hard and I yelped in pain.
" oh tris I'm so sorry are you okay " I laughed a little
" Uriah I'm fine just a little sore " the he hit both my and Tobias up the said of the head .
" what are that for " I asked
" oh you know for just about dieing on me" we both laughed. Then zeke comes and hugs me .
" thank you " i say into his shirt
" for"
" zeke you saved me if it was not for you I would have died "
He hugged me tighter , then Chris tackled me in a big hung but not to big.
" now we can go shopping" I laughed them Marlene and shuna both came and gave me a hug .
" wow hold on Chris I never said anything " I really did not want to go .
As we walk back to our room I feel a sharp pain in my leg I squeeze Tobias hands to let him know after I squeeze really tight he caught on,
" hey tris "
" Toby my leg really hurt" I said in almost a whisper , and that's when we make it to our room and when we walk in there is hazel, Heath, and Evelyn.
" oh my god are you guys ok" she said and by now I'm leaning on Tobias.
" yes we are thank you mom" she gave both me a Toby a hug and then I layed one Toby's bed and so did here.
" hey should we tell them" I whispered into Toby ear and he nodded .
" guy we need to tell you something " Toby said
" oh my god you guys are pregnant " Evelyn said in so much excitement.
" no but we are getting " he said and I finished " married " hazel and Evelyn both jumped in excitement and we could not stop laughing, Heath came up and gave us a hug. After they left I snuggled into Toby.
" good night babe" he said into my ear " good night too you too " I said back and the we both fell a sleep.