Wushu

Tao wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closed to his chest. Slowly, He tighten his grip around you. "Tao. Let go. Class is starting." You told him sqiurming in his arms, "Give me 30 seconds." Tao chuckled and after 30 seconds passed he let go. You punched his shoulder as your Wushu Teacher walked in, "You could have gotten us in trouble!" You whisper harshly at him, glaring. Tao winked and started stretching. You shook you head and began to stretch. Your teacher was very bland that day, you began to daydream about Tao. When Tao and the rest of the class began to stared at you, you look at the teacher. "Sorry, i wasn't listening. Could you repeat you question?" The teacher shook his head and kicked the air, demonstrating. You looked back at Tao, you caught him staring at you. He smiled and looked away, embrassed.  After class, Tao caught you after you changed. His face was wet, as well as his hair. "Hey, Y/N Noona. Need a ride home?" He asked, You shook your head. "No thank you." You started towards the door, Tao grabbed your hand. "I'm going to give you a ride anyways." He smiled and chuckled, helping you to his car and opened the car door for you. "Tao, you don't have to." You said, looking at him. He closed the door, and opened the door on his side and got in. "Well, anything for Noona." Tao said, he turned on the radio and a song came on singing, "Geurae Wolf naega Wolf awoo (Ah saranghaeyo~) Nan neukdaego neon minyeo!" Tao was smiling and singing along, "This is me. This is my song Noona.. Aren't you happy?" I looked at him, "You have a group? Right?" He nodded and turned the song down, "I want to show you the dorm." You stared at him. "Okay." You two rode in silence, until you saw a huge house. " Wah.. This is no Dorm." He cocked his head, "How is it not?" you two raced out of the car and ran to the door. You beat him to the door but he slammed his hands beside your head and smirked, "We're here alone." He winked and leaned closer to your face. "Ah. That's why you wanted to take me here." Tao kissed you and the door handle turned, the door opened and you fall in the house, Tao landing on you. A Handsome guy stood there. "Hi Hyung..." Tao whimpered.

                                                             ~ TO BE CONTINUED~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF WUSHU. FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

STAY I-ARMY-L MY FRIENDS.