Part 6

"MASTER MASTER!" A man yells as he runs into his master's office, tensing up when he realized that he was busy. Interrupting the master was a nearly forbidden act in the guild.

"What do you want Alexi, it had better be good," he growls out before standing and pulling up his pants, kicking Levy to the side so she was no longer in view.

"There's a group of people heading towards the guild, less than a mile, and counting," he says nervously.

At this Levy's head snapped up her heart beating faster as she got excited. It had to be the guild, she knew they would come and now they were finally here.

"Go get the rest of the guild, I want them stationed outside, I want them taken out," he growls before looking back at Levy. "There's no way in hell I'm gonna make this easy on them,"

The shaking man ran out nervously as Zagan turned around to face her.

"Well, I see that your little friends came for you," he says with a laugh.

"Well let's let them know you're alive why don't we?" he says with a smirk before grabbing her by the hair and dragging her out of the office, pulling her drown the stairs of the guild so that they were standing right at the door of the guild, placing her in front of a window so that she could watch whatever happened outside.

"Ready to watch your little friends come to an end?" Zagan asks as he tips Levy's head up slightly.

"No, but I'm ready to watch yours burn.." she growls out.

"Guys..you're gonna wanna see this.," Mira says quietly. She had somehow made it to the front of the pack and was now frozen in place at the sight of 20 men in front of her.

"Well, there's no doubt that this is the place," Lisanna whispers from behind her.

"Well then let's go," Mira whispers before stepping out of the tree with the rest of the teams.

"I'd go back now if I were you," Adonis yells to Mira with a smirk as he steps to the front of the pack.

"And I'd give up Levy if I were you, it's not smart to mess with dragon slayers mate," she says with a smirk before moving over so that Gajeel and the rest of the dragon slayers could step by.

"Oh? And what if we don't, the master rather likes his new toy, good luck taking he-," Adonis was cut off by a metal pole to the face.

"What the fuck do you mean 'his new toy'," Gajeel growls out as he steps towards Adonis, ignoring the brawl that had broken out among the teams. Natsu lighting everyone in sight on fire while the other took care of anyone who decided to get up once again.

"I mean his toy, plaything, you're not stupid you should get it," Adonis growls out as he holds his jaw. "You should have seen her, quite an ass on that one," he says with a smirk before he gets thrown into a tree, receiving blow after blow from Gajeel, his iron scales slowly covering his hands and arms.

"Where the fuck is he?" he growls angrily as he grips Adonis's throat, his slowly growing talons digging slightly into his throat.

"Like I'll tell you, " he coughed out

"If you want to live you will," Gajeel growls out as his normally crimson eyes turned silver.

Adonis shivered slightly at the sight. "She's inside with the master, either in the basement or in his office," he mumbles as he begins to get lightheaded, black spots speckling his vision.

Gajeel growls as his good decision to tell him before knocking him out with a rough punch.

Gajeel walks quickly to the door of the guild, kicking it in with anger as his eyes automatically locked on the guild master.

"I suggest that you get your filthy hands off of her,"Gajeel growls angrily, not wanting to frighten Levy by getting angry too fast. His eyes scan over her body quickly as he takes in all of her injuries, broken ribs, bruises all over her..this fucker was gonna die.

"Mhmm and why would I do that?" he asks with a smirk before pulling Levy's hair again causing her to whimper loudly.

"Get the fuck off of her, " he growls angrily, taking steps towards the man before freezing and smelling the air, she smelt like blood and...no...it couldn't be. "What the fuck did you do..." he growled as his scales quickly started to cover his body.

"Oh well I'm sure you can already tell, she is naked after all," he says with a smirk before kicking Levy's ribs.

Gajeel growls loudly before his shape starts to shift, quickly merging into the shadows of the room.

"What the hell," Zagan looks around nervously, his eyes tracing the room before he comes face to face with a fist, Gajeel's talons scratching him from his eyebrow to his cheek.

"The fuck?" Zagan falls back as a shadow engulfs him, blood quickly starting to cover his face.

"You fucking touched her...you laid your filthy..grubby...hands on her!' Gajeel yells through his punches. "How fucking dare you to-" Gajeel was quickly cut off by a whimper.

"Gajeel stop..." Levy mumbles, coughing up a bit of blood before looking up at him.

"Hell no, he fucking touched you, Levy!" Gajeel growls as he punches the man once again.

Levy winces at the memory before reaching for his arm. "Please...I just wanna go home Gajeel.." She mumbles, knowing that Gajeel would be the one taking her home, not allowing anyone to touch her when he was like this.

Gajeel growls angrily before letting the man go and walking over to Levy, cringing when he notices the amount of blood on her body. "I'm gonna go get Wendy okay?" He asks quietly as he pushes a piece of her hair away from her face.

Levy nods hesitantly as she watches him pick up Zagan by his collar and drag him out of the room. A few minutes later Mira and Wendy came in to help out.

"LEVY!" They both yell as they rush towards the girl, kneeling down by her side.

"Hey guys, she mumbles with a smile as she watches the girls eyes fill with worry, she hadn't taken the time to look over her injuries but she was guessing that if Mira was shocked by them that it was pretty bad.

"Levy were gonna have to lay you down okay?" Wendy says softly as she and Mira help Levy lay flat on her back, cringing when she saw Levy's face contort in pain. Wendy was quick to get to work on healing her broken bones. 4 broken ribs and a fractured pelvis later Wendy was asleep from exhaustion and Levy was knocked out from one of Wendy's spell to keep away the pain. Mira put Gajeel's shirt over Levy to give her decency before calling Gajeel and Natsu in to carry out the girls.

Gajeel picks her up slowly, still scared of hurting her extremely frail body, her cheeks were hollow and her face pale. Bruises scattered her face and the calming expression on her face made her look eerie, almost dead. Gajeel held her close to his body his scent slowly overtaking the man's putrid over on her body.

"Hows she doing?" Lucy asks Mira quietly, shaken to see her best friend bruised and battered.

"She's gonna be pretty shaken when she wakes up, sore for a little bit but she's as physically okay as she's gonna get for awhile," Mira says as she squeezes Lisanna's hand.

"It's going around that she was..well you know..." Lucy mumbles.

Mira nods slightly before pulling Lisanna close. " She had to have been, it explains the blood and why her pelvis was broke...Levy was the only reason that Gajeel didn't kill him right then and there," Mira says with a sad smile.

"He loves that girl, it's a known fact that she has him around her little finger. "

Mira giggles quietly. "It most definitely is"