Part 5

"Gajeel are you sure that were going in the right direction?" Mira says as she follows the fast pace of the dragon slayers.

"Of course I'm sure, I know Levy's scent like the back of my hand and her and whatever stupid assholes took her went this way," he growls out as he continues walking at his brisk pace.

The teams had been walking for about a day and it was once again starting to get dark, people were tired and cranky from hunger and some of the members were starting to fall behind slightly.

"Gajeel we need to take a break.." Mira says softly as she puts her hand on his shoulder.

"Then take a break!" he growls angrily, turning to Mira with fire in his eyes. "I'm not just gonna leave her while we all take a nap. We don't know what the fuck they're doing to her and I don't wanna find out after it's too late."

"Goddamnit Gajeel can't you see how tired you are, you've been pushing yourself too hard, your eye bags are bigger than Levy herself and I can hear your stomach a mile away. Levy wouldn't want you to do this to yourself. Take a nap and eat, not for long but you need to. You can't be expecting to take out a whole dark guild when were all sleepy and starving can you?" Mira yells back, trying to get through to the thick-headed dragon slayer.

"We've got 6 hours, not more no less, we eat and we sleep, as soon as it's up we go find her, got it?" he asks as he starts to unpack with the rest of the group.

Mira nods as she starts to unpack her own stuff. "Please be okay Levy...we know you're strong enough to..." Mira mumbles under her breath.

"Time to get up fairy," Adonis says with a smirk as he kicks at Levy's side causing her to whimper in pain and move away slightly.

"Hmm, he finally got to you huh? Well, I guess you did well, he wants you fed today,"h e says as he places a plate of scraps in front of her, none of it resembling anything that a human should be putting in their body.

Levy sits up slightly, hissing as her ribs prod at her before eyeing the food and the man in front of her.

"Oh come on now, this has to be the first thing you've eaten in 3 days, and we didn't poison it either, Master Zagan likes you too much for us to be able to do that," he says with a roll of his eyes.

Levy quickly grabs the plate, staring at it hesitantly before eating it swiftly, her stomach begging for more even when she finished.

"Mhmm, a hungry one aren't you? Well maybe next time you can cooperate like a good toy and you wouldn't have had to go through all of this."

"'I will never, if it's the last thing that I do, make this easy on you," Levy growls as she stares determinedly at the man.

"You're small, I'm big, you've only got so much you can do against us," Adonis says as he kneels down to in front of her with a smirk.

"My size has nothing to do with my strength," Levy hisses out, remembering how Gajeel promised to make her big, she held onto that promise with everything that she had

"Mhmm maybe, but my size will," he purrs as he works at his belt.

Levy's eyes widen as she stares at the man in shock, she closes her legs tightly, trying to stay as balled up at she could.

"I wanna hear you scream fairy.." he purrs as he lets his pants drop to his knees.

"Gajeel...Metal Head...GAJEEL WAKE-UP," Natsu screams into his ear, as he shakes his shoulders, trying to rouse the deep sleeping dragon slayer.

"Scream in my ear again...I dare you to..," he mumbles groggily as he sits up to glare at Natsu.

"It's time to go bolts fo brains, you said 6 hours no more no less," Natsu says with his usual childish grin as he turns to look at the other members of the group who were already awake with their stuff packed away.

Gajeel grunts in annoyance but gets up quickly, shoving his supplies into his bag before sniffing the air to catch Levy's scent. It was fading fast, the only reason he was still able to smell it was because he had mated with her. Their bond now and forever deeper than anything anyone could ever imagine.

Gajeel quickly begins to lead the way, walking at an unmatchable speed with the rest of the dragon slayers at his side, the others having to rush to keep up wit his long strides.

'GAJEEL'

Gajeel quickly freezes in his tracks, other members who weren't paying attention slamming into his back as he turns to face the other dragon slayers who had also stopped.

"Did you guys hear that?" Gajeel asks quietly, not sure whether he wanted to be imagining it or not. He wanted to hear Levy's voice and see her again but not in a cry of pain, not when she was screaming for his help.

"That was Levy..." Wendy mumbles as she looks around at the others, even the non-dragon slayers with normal sharp hearing could have heard the cry for help.

"Well... what are we waiting for?" Laxus asks as he begins to run towards the source of the sound, not waiting to see in anyone was following him. Gajeel breaks out in a sprint to catch up with him along with the rest of the group.

"We're coming Levy, I promise.."