CHAPTER 4: MY PAST AND PRESENT

********

Hello i am back...with an update of course...gonna be busy for a while so I will give you another update and so here it is...

Enjoy reading..

@bangtankimmy

*****

Ming ordered food for us... and we arrived he gives me my food...

''Here...eat now...'' I nod at his remarks ....'' Wait here drink water first because you ate late a while ago and your stomach might be going to be upset if you will load it immediately with hard solid foods..''

''thanks..'' I drank some water before I eat a portion of my food..''

''don't think about him ...focus on your food now..'' I continue eating....when I decided to just skip class today I am not in the right mode to go to my next class..

''I will skip class today..''

''okay'' I was shock when my best friend did not rebut on what I've said...usually if I said something he always scolds me but this time it is different..

''okay as in okay...? '' I look at him not believing this moment would come....

''yeah!!...did you already call your chauffeur...'' he ask me while he still continue to eating his food..

''I still did not call him...maybe I can take a cab..''

''don't take a cab...I will drop you...''

''huh?'' I still can't believe it my good friend gonna skip class for the first time...if you did not know I am a brat at school not that kind of super bratty thing but just a brat but a kind a of naughty and my super best friend is allowing me now to skip class...

''I know you're not in the best condition if you are going to take a cab...you will not end up going back to the house but end up wandering at the Mall...so it is much better to drop you off since I bring my brother's scooter today..''

''oh so you brought P'Mark's scooter you brute. Do you want to live...he will knock the hell out of you if he will know that you brought his precious item...''

''he will not beat me off and he will discard it anyway..''

''why''

''long story... come on let's go before the chancellor will caught us...''

After we finish our food we drop the used utensils at the lavatory and we go on the car park... Ming's brother owns a scooter...and we will be using it since Ming and I are still both underage we can't drive our own car and still have our own car driver to take and get us at school or wherever we want...and since we are going to skip school plus Ming will drive us home we will be extra careful not to get caught.. or both of us will receive amazing punishments from our parents..

''here...wear this helmet and jacket...'' I took the helmet and jacket from him and wear it...

''are you ready now...''

''Let's go....''

We used the other route so that the security will not notice us...after a while we arrived at our house... I get off the scooter and remove the helmet...

''thank you come on let us go inside...before you go..''

He put the helmet at the u-box of the scooter.... '' No ...you rest....i know you need a rest so sleep and go to school tomorrow ...and be sure to eat your breakfast....'' I nod to answer his reminder... He starts the engine...when he gives his final reminder before he go... ''I will call you tomorrow so that you will ot be late..go inside now...''