Heroic Runin

Yea, ok so this fic and another one "How Could You" is getting my attention on my page and on Demon_Warlocks we have a collab, so this will be getting more updates, cool!

In the middle of a mission at the local hospital ~ around midnight ~ Author's P.O.V

"Hurry up! I am not getting caught because of you being slow!" It wasn't exactly the night Todoroki wanted to be out. Even if there weren't any tests tomorrow he was still swamped from today's test on top of Kuki's experiments, she was even crazier than Izuku and that's saying something!

"I know hold on. Now where do they keep the the extra needles?" This little deku was taking his sweet time to find the right medical utensils he wanted, it's not like any hero would show up. All the patients​ were fast asleep along with the staff (gotta love knock-out gas.

"Maybe we shouldn't push our luck Izu. I mean we don't know if someone could come to visit a relative!" Bakugou commented holding the few tools the scientist deemed ok for his use.

"Oh please! We'll be ok! Knock on wood." 

As he went back to his work, Todo watched out the window, he did not want the explain to his dad why he was here and what he was doing. After about 30 minutes he saw what looked to be All Might flying to the doors. Oh no.

"All Might's here! Ok that's it I'm out!"

"You leave and trust me you will regret it." Izu was still looking though tools. This calmed no one.

"Izu!" Bakugou started, "All Might AKA the #1 hero is here! We don't stand a chance." He started to panic.

"Stop, you panicing isn't exactly helping the situation!" Todo said trying to calm the explosive teen.

"Now now, what do we have here?" The duo with sanity turned to see what they feared on this mission. "And just what are you 3 doing here? And why is everyone past out?" The heroic voice asked.

"We were here to check on how some of our family was doing but when we got here everyone was passed out. And my mom's really good friends with the hospital so they lend me materials all the time! So they where helping me carry these to my bike, then if no one was awake we were going to tell Todoroki's dad." Izuku answered surprisingly calm.

"Uhm well it looks like the front desk lady is starting to awaken. So I'll just help her out!" All Might was about to dash away, but was stopped.

"Um All Might can you maybe not mention this to my dad. He wouldn't be happy if he found out I was sneaking out to see Mom." Todo asked looking down.

"Of course young Todoroki, your secret is safe with me!" He answered then dashed off.

"See boys easy." Izuku said before grabbing the last of the tools he wanted. "K, let's get out of here!" 

The three of them ran down the stairs and out of the building, being sure to avoid the super. Then they headed to their respective homes.

With Todoroki ~ still Author's P.O.V

He just got inside for the window of his room, which was unfortunately on the 2nd level. As soon as he got in he began stripping himself of his 'work' clothes and put them in his closet completely out of sight, even if they look like simi-regular clothes he'd rather not explain why he has those clothes (even if he could make up a lie). He quickly gets dressed in his pajamas and gets in bed in under 5 minutes, he's had a lot of practice. Now he gets 6 & 1/2 hours of sleep before he needs to wake up for school.

With Kacchan ~ still Author's P.O.V

He had a lot less stress to hurry. His parents can't be woken up by anything! They also aren't against him being out and about at night, as long as he woke up on school mornings.

He unlocked his door and made sure to shut it went he came in. The house was quiet as he made his way to his room. His and Todo's bodies were both used to the 6 & 1/2 hours of sleep. He changed out of his 'uniform' and pulled on pajama pants. As he went to lay in his bed he started to think about his 'leader'.

My fault. It's all my fault! I really screwed this up. I deserve all he puts me though. Maybe if I help him though this, he'll remember and forgive me! Right?

He fell asleep, the thoughts still on his mind, and in his dreams.

With Izuku ~ still Author's P.O.V (it's the easiest for me to write 😊)

Izuku was a bit of an insomniac. He sleep maybe once every week and it was never for very long. Maybe it was an after effect of one of the thousands of experiments he's ran on himself. What? He needed a controlled group! And what better subject than himself?

Right now he was preparing for his next subject. It was a gravitation quirk, not one you see everyday. He finish unloading his new equipment and got the short list of what he had gotten from this particular quirk.

Need from a Gravitation Quirk:
• 1 pelvis (female)  
• 1 eyeball                
• 2 sets of knee caps
• 8 hand mussels     

His collection was almost complete with this one! Who knows if it's the right subject maybe he can get it down to one thing! Oh how he loved his job!

Shorter chapter than usual, sorry here's some emojis of a cat to make it better 😺😹😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾. So on a completely unrelated note, I watched the Steven Universe special and it was amazing! 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇 Let's talk about it in the comments. Wattpad was acting weird for me when I uploaded this chapter so I took it down and had to retype it, sorry 😟

PEACE