I Love You

I was getting ready for my date in Monets with Jeff and Hannah was helping me out. "Oh my god. This dress looks sooooo cute on you!" Hannah squeeled in excitement. "OK if you say so" I replied back with a giggle.

I wore this dress to suit my shoes and to keep my hair out. I was so excited for today. I took some pictures and went downstairs to wait for my date. I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. "Good luck!" Hannah shouted from upstairs. "Thanks!" I replied back.

I opened the door and I saw Jeff in a nice suit with his hair neatly brushed.

"Wow you look beautiful!" Hey said with astonishment

"Wow you look beautiful!" Hey said with astonishment. "Aww thank you, you don't look bad yourself" I replied with a certain face. We got in his car and drove to Monets. The car ride wasn't awkward in fact it was fun and lively. When we arrived at Monets, we Jeff bought to chocolate ice cream sundaes. Our date was so fun and romantic even though it didn't sound like it. We spent the whole day together and he dropped me home.

"I had a good time Atkins" I said while giggling. "That's good then I hope I can take you out again" he replied back with a smile. There was a silence between us until we decided to give each other a peck on the lips. "Bye Atkins" I say stepping up to my porch. "See you on Monday?" Jeff said with happiness. "Sure" I answer with a smile. We wave back at each other until he drove off.

I stepped into the house until I hear Hannah sobbing her heart out. I ran all the way upstairs to check on her. "What happened?" I say giving her comfort. "It's Alex" she says while she was heart broken. "Its all right, you can tell me about it" I asked her with sorrow in my own heart. So she told me and I had enough.

Alex Standall will get a lot of talking to by me and Hannah.