Cafeteria Food Fight

It was lunch. There was a table free with one girl alone sitting placing her bag next to her. I believed her name was Hannah since everyone started laughing at her over a picture. I didn't know what the picture was about but I felt so sorry for her as a tear rolled down her eyes.

I thought to myself that I could cheer her up so I sat right in front of her

I thought to myself that I could cheer her up so I sat right in front of her. As I sat down, I saw tears over flowing her eyes. I was so eager to find out about the picture. "Hey are you okay?" I say with sympathy. "No and it's nothing for you to worry about" she said while stopping her sentence with tears. "Of course I'll worry about you, I was even thinking if you wanted to hang out as friends" I say trying to cheer her up. "Really?!" she said with a slight smile on her face. I looked over her shoulders and I saw a bunch of jocks laughing and pointing at her. "Hey do you want to see what's going to happen to the little idiots by the corner?" I say with a smirk. "What are you going to do...?" Hannah replied with a lot of concern. "Just wait and watch" I said while raising my eyebrows.

I walked up to them as I turn back making sure Hannah watched what was going to get to them. "Hey idiots" I say smiling. "What do you want" a boy said while looking as if he had been doing drugs. I all new them just from one class. They acted like animals. "I want you guys to stop laughing at Hannah" I say while giving them an I'll-beat-you-up-look. "Oh yeah, make me" Foley said with a grin. That's it. I just really had enough of him, he was just so annoying. So I stood behind his chair, pulled him up while grabbing his hair. I heard everyone sniggering across the cafeteria. I punched him as hard as I could until I left a mark on his cheek. I heard a lot of ooh's and aah's. Still pulling his hair, I smothered bacon and ketchup all over his face so it could sting his bruises. I then pushed him to the floor until I felt someone squirting ketchup all over my back. It was him. Bryce Walker.

I ran up to Bryce saying "you little piece of..." and threw ketchup all over his nicely quifted hair. I turn towards my shoulder seeing Jeff and Clay having a food fight. Being me, I decided to join in. A couple of minutes later, everyone joined in. I'm not going to lie but, it was great fun.

"Alesha, in my office now" I turn back seeing Mr Porter pointing at me. "Don't worry, I'll come with you" I hear a familiar voice to see it was Jeff Atkins. His hair, his cheeks, everything was so hot even though he was in a mess.

We were in Mr Porter's office explaining why that happened. And of course, he believed me checking all of my old school reports. "Fine but both of you need to be careful next time."

We cleaned off and got ready for our next class. Surprisingly me and Jeff got on very well. He did protect me from getting into trouble so I thanked him. I think our friendship will be great and I talked to Hannah and we started laughing and pointing at Justin.

It was a very good day but I really want Jeff to know about my feelings for him but it's too early, we have just started our friendship.

If only it was more than that...