Chapter 15: The only time you can truly be brave!

One shall fall and either rise or not.

Sebastian laid Elois on the bed as soon as he came into the infirmary. They only had two more hours left and then they will loose Elois. The pack will loose their Alpha. And even though Elois wasn't exactly what pack wanted, he was what they needed. He was a Smith and a Sinclair. Smith- so that he would be nice and good Alpha to them. A Sinclair- so that he could be ruthless and merciless when needed. He was exactly what the Black Warriors Pack needed and they couldn't afford it to loose him. Not now when they need him the most.

However, Elois was stabbed with the Phoenix Stake and that was the weapon created to kill him. Elois couldn't focus on anything right now for the poison was slowly going towards his head, towards his brain and it was poisoning his mind slowly. Enfys used his power to see how far did the poison come, but he didn't need that. Because, by now, Elois was looking around the room as if he didn't know where he was. This was the third time that he is in the infirmary. Enfys looked at him sadly as he remembered that look. He remembers that terrified look very clearly. Kali and Elois had much in common.

Soon after that, Elois started sweating even more and he started moving around in the bed as he tried to make himself more comfortable. Elois now felt uncomfortable in his own skin, in his own body. He felt like his mind wasn't his mind anymore. He felt like he was going crazy. Astrid, Kaleb, Clary, Enfys and Sebastian were in the room with some pack members just outside the doors cleaning the mess. Enfys turned around to look Sebastian in the eye as he started talking.

"There is a way to save him. But we don't have that much time. We can't travel to another country and come back with the cure in time." Enfys said as he looked at all of them as if he expected them to understand what was he talking about. But none of them understood.

Astrid knew that there was the cure but she knew that even if they asked for the cure, they'd have to pay a high price for the cure. Kaleb then asked where was the cure and who had it. Enfys rolled his eyes as he looked at Elois who was now trembling in the bed while looking at the ceiling.

"The cure is in Norway. Blood of Torgunna family can cure him, but we don't have time to go there." Enfys said and they nodded their heads confused. Who was Torgunna family anyways? Sebastian didn't care who they were as long as they saved Elois.

"The Torgunna Family is an ancient and very powerful family. Even if we did have time to get their blood to cure our Alpha, we would have to pay a high price for it. The Torgunna's aren't mercifull, they are anything but nice." Astrid said hurriedly as Kaleb looked at her even more confused now. The Torgunnas. The name sounded so familiar and yet he couldn't put a finger on it. He couldn't remember why did it sound so familiar.

"That's true. The Torgunnas are the family of Aswangs. The rare but dangerous species. They won't help us. And because of that we will have to cure him on our own." Enfys said and then it clicked in Kaleb's head. Aswang. The only creature he trully fears, at the bottom of his heart.

However, they didn't have time about thinking how powerful or terrifying Torgunnas are. Elois didn't have much time and the fact that the whole pack was in the pack house waiting for someone to tell them what is happening to their Alpha didn't help at all.

"Sebastian, you can cure him. I heard what you did when he was bitten by a werewolf. And I'm gonna need you to do it again." Enfys said as he looked from dying Elois to crying Sebastian who now looked at him with confusion written on his face.

"I can't do that. That weapon was created to kill him, I can't just suck it in me again." Sebastian said and Enfys understood the fact that Sebastian wasn't understanding his whole power. He didn't have his parents to explain it to him after all. He had to learn it all by himself.