Chapter 14: The Battle of Immortals!

One shall kill the wrong enemy.

They were confused. All of them. Enfys was immortal, right? So, how did he just disappear like that? Is he dead ? But even though they were confused, they didn't have time to think about it. The Silver-Steel Hunters attacked and the Black Warriors Pack were defending each other with everything they had. Women, Men, Teenagers, Alpha. Everyone who thought that they were fit to fight was fighting. The Hunters were strong and they had weapons. Lots of weapons. However, the Shadow didn't fight. He just stood behind the Hunters and watched.

The Shadow tried to seduce Elois multiple times in his dreams, but nothing succeded. Elois only cared about Sebastian and his pack. Nothing or noone else. Blood was all around them. The grass was no longer green, but red instead. There was no one dead from Elois's pack. However, there were about hundred hunters dead on the floor. The pack did everything they could to defeat the Hunters. They were getting tired for they have been fighting for hours. And at the back of the fight stood the Shadow himself. He smirked as he saw the blood on the grounds. And he smirked as he saw Elois bite a hunter on the neck and rip his throat out.

He smirked as he watched Elois's bloody form get off the floor. He smirked as he saw the Bloody Phoenix rise. Then, ten hunters jumped on Elois and started fighting him. They either stabbed of hit him with anything they had. Elois was now on the groung panting for air as he focused on his healing factor. The hunters watched in expectation as Elois kept coughing blood. The Shadow watched amazed, he thought that they got him. He thought that they killed him. But them Eloiss' skin became as red as the blood itself and the hunters burned. The hunters that attacked him turned to ashes. Elois looked around as if he was searching for someone and than he saw Sebastian run after the Shadow into the woods. It took Elois a few moments before he ran after them. Elois wasn't going to let Sebastian fight the Shadow alone.

Astrid was fighting the Hunters as best as she could. Purple Wolves were different when it came to fighting. Their Wolves couldn't fight as good as everyone else, but their Wolves were smarter than the rest of them. However, Astrid was the master at fighting with weapons. She had her two swords in her hands as she went through the crowed and killed the hunters with it. They all fell on the ground, gasping for air as they died. It was raining by now and it was becoming darker. It was harder to see when someone is about to attack. It was harder to fight as well.

Astrid saw Kaleb being attacked by two hunters and the third was coming to attakc as well. And that's when Astrid snapped out of trance and jumped on the back of the hunter as her sword went through his heart. Kaleb said 'thanks' as he snapped the neck of the hunter he was fighting. This was nothing new to him. He was just another victim to die by the hand of the famous Kaleb Smith. Clary didn't need their help. Her powers were weaker now that she is mortal, but they were stil strong enough to defend her from the hunters. Astrid continued killing the hunters, doing her job as the part of the pack. However, that didn't stop her from wondering if Enfys was dead or alive. No one really knew the answer to that. He just wanished.

And as time passed on the battle field, Sebastian walked through the woods as he searched for the Shadow.

"Are you seriously hiding now? Come out, come out wherever you are." Sebastian said as he walked through the woods with the weapon to kill the Shadow in his hand. His hair was now wet from the rain and his clothes was soaked wet. He walked through the mud and the dirt in order to kill the Shadow once and for all. Shadow wanted to kill Elois and whoever dared to think about hurting Elois was a fool.

For as long as Sebastian lived no one is ever going to hurt Elois. Then, Sebastian heard someone walking behind him and he smirked. He thought that he finally found him. He thought that he is finally going to kill him. And with that thought he turned around and stabbed the person in the stomach with the weapon to kill the Shadow. What he forgot was the fact that the weapon to kill the Shadow can also kill the Phoenix. And his eyes widened once he realized who was standing infront of him, with the Phoenix stake in their stomach.