Chapter 4

The next day Ariel and AJ were called early for hero work. This girl in a black ninja like suit had been stealing jewels. AJ had helped corner the girl and Ariel had got her knockout gun ready. The girl had smirked and started laughing.

"What makes you think that you two can take me down?"

"This of course. This gun can knockout someone for months if I wanted it to."

"Yeah and I could hit you super hard on the head and it'll do the samething."

"My name is Spindle. What's yours?"

"Not telling." AJ said and got ready to hit her.

Ariel had been knocked out and Spindle had dissapeared. AJ ran over to her. One thing she knew is that Harold is gonna be mad when he finds out about this. George will be too, but him for a different reason too. AJ had made sure the coast was clear and turned Ariel back. She had turned herself back and took her to her house.

~At Alison's house~

Bobby and Trey had saw AJ carry Ariel upstairs to her room.

"Alison, what are you doing?"

"Oh Trey! I was just letting Ariel stay her for a while. She passed out after her karate class ended." AJ lied and chuckled nervously and quietly.

Bobby had left and took Trey with him.

"Bob, can't you tell she's lieing?"

"She's lieing?"

"Since when do any of her friends take karate?"

"Maybe when we moved here Ariel had started taking them. Just give it a rest."

Trey groaned and laid on his bed. Bobby rolled his eyes and closed their door and sat in his beanbag chair.

AJ had to think of a way to keep this secret. Her dad will let George come over now since he had met him. He said that George was great. Harold would be mad though and it would be her fault. She decided to call George and tell him to come over.

"George, you need to come over here right now. Asap!"

"Why, what's wrong? You're not hurt are you?"

"It's Ariel! She was knocked out. I didn't want to tell Harold because he'd worry and be mad."

"Ok, just wait for me to get there. We'll decided what to do when I get there."

"Alright. Just hurry!" AJ hung up her phone and called for her mom.

"Mom, George is coming over!"

"Okay AJ! I'll let him in!" Helen called back up.

Twenty minutes later George came in and ran upstairs. He saw Ariel and gasped. He had became nervous and looked at AJ. AJ had walked around nervously and then stopped when she saw George crossing his arms and giving her a very serious look.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner."

"Tell me what?"

"I'm a superhero. You know the Phantom sisters right?"

"Yeah..... you and Ariel are the--?!"

"Shhh! Everyone will here you and I'll be dead. They'll bury me alive and dance on my grave. I'm not exaggerating!! Yes I am, but that's not the point."

"Harold has to know about this."

"No please! Ariel will tell him, when she wakes up."

"Fine. If she doesn't tell Harold, I will. I'm so mad that you didn't tell me."

"I just didn't want you to worry." AJ said sadly looking down at the floor.

George looked at Ariel and back at his girlfriend. "I'm not mad or worried. I just wish you would've told me sooner. I can't believe you two had been doing this for 5 years and didn't tell us."

"I know, it was stupid, but I learned my lesson."

Ariel groaned and put a hand to her head. She got up and saw George and AJ looking at her with their eyes wide. "Did I miss something?"

"No." George sighed.

~With Spindle~

Spindle had walked into her fathers secret lair. Taking down the Phantom sisters were a piece of cake to her. After all, she did have powers and was a kunoichi. She had saw him working on a weapon for her. Her father looked back at her and she had gulped a little.

"Father, I had took down the Phantom Sisters. Well, one of them at least."

"Good. Are you ready to have your plan work?"

"Yes. Is the weapon ready?"

"Almost. I just have to make some arrangements. You also remind me of me when just was like you."

"Thank you father."

"You better watch out kids. May and Professor PoopyPants are back!"

They laughed evily and then May was finally gonna have her revenge on Ariel for what she did all those years ago. She'll be the one who loses, even if it's the last thing May manages to get accomplished.