Chapter 3

A girl named May Jones was walking around on her block. She had been reading a book and thinking of her old friend. That only made her mad and she threw the book to the ground and she sat down in the grass. Melvin lived on the same block and saw her. He had figured she was mad and that she had threw her book to the ground. Melvin walked over and picked up her book.

"Um... miss, you dropped your book."

"Yeah than-" May looked up and stopped. She had seen Melvin and her jaw went down a little bit.

"Miss, are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Thank you." May had went back into her right mind and responded with a little anger.

Melvin had watched her walk away and give a questioning look. He had walked home and he felt his face heat up. Could he have liked her?

Harold and Ariel were at the tree house playing videogames. Ariel was winning and she had done a victory dance. Harold had looked at her as George looked up. She had looked at Harold and started laughing.

"She beat you again?"

"Yeah, I just don't know how she keeps doing it."

"Because Harold, I'm the queen of videogames and dancing."

"You go me at the dancing part, but not the videogame part!"

"Whatever you say Harold."

George was just laughing in the background as he worked on his comics. AJ had walked in the treehouse. She sat by George and he stopped laughing to see who say by him.

"Oh, just you AJ."

"Yeah, just me."

Ariel had laid back on the couch. AJ had went over to her and sat by her.

"Something wrong Fluttershy? You've been off lately, and I mean OFF!"

"Nothing is wrong. I'm just bored. And I've been wondering about something. Something that you all don't need to know."

Now Harold and George were listening. Harold felt a bit offended and had looked at her.

"What don't we need to know?"

"It's about my past. And it has nothing to do with Annie! It's completely different."

Harold sat on the other side of Ariel and hugged her. "Whatever you need to get out of your chest just tell me. I won't judge."

George grabbed AJ's shoulders and moved her away from Ariel a bit. She gave him a look, but then had seen that he wanted to cuddle her. Ariel lokked at George and laughed. Ariel could tell he wanted to cuddle with AJ. AJ grabbed George's hand and took him to his room to watch tv.

Harold sighed happliy, "Finally, no one can bother us."

Ariel blushed and looked up at Harold. "I'll tell you now that they're gone. After Annie died, a year after I met my other best friend May. She and I used to sing all the time, but when we entered a singing contest she had lost and I won. We also did the same thing with dancing and the same thing happened again..."

"So you did talk after Annie died?"

"I only sing with May. After May got mad at me and snapped since she lost I had froze up. I didn't know what to do. May had never talked to me since. I had never sung after that, but I couldn't give up dancing."

Harold nodded in understanding. "I get it. You can't quit doing something you love once you get used to it. That's why George and I still prank and make comics."

Ariel had smiled and started singing. She knew Harold was there and wanted to sing for him.

(This is how Ariel sounded)

George and AJ came out of their room. They had heard Ariel singing and dancing and little. She was moving her arms and Harold was staring in awe. It was absolutely beautiful hearing her singing voice. When she was done Harold and George clapped and AJ's phone rang.

AJ went to her room and her brother was on the phone.

"AJ where are you?!"

"Bobby? I'm at George's treehouse. Why?"

"Dad is looking for you. Remember, that dinner is tonight and he wants to meet George!"

"Okay. I'll have George get ready."

"Please hurry up. Dinner will be done in an hour."

"I will, bye."

AJ hung up and tapped George's shoulder. "Uh George?"

"Yes?"

"My parents want you over for dinner."

"Okay, I'll be ready in 10 mintues."

AJ smiled and climbed down and out of the treehouse waiting for him. George was ready 10 minutes later with everything he needed. Harold patted his back. "You'll do good man."

"Thanks man."

Ariel smiled and hugged George, "Try to make a good impression and have fun."

"I will Ariel. And I won't do any pranks."

Ariel let him go and he walks to AJ's house with her.

Later Ariel had walked home with Harold. Mr. Krupp had looked and saw Harold with Ariel. He smiled as he walked outside then put a serious face on. Angelina walked outside and had stood beside Mr. Krupp.

"Hey Harold, walking Ariel home again?"

"Yes."

"Isn't he great?"

"Yes he is." Angelina said and hugged Harold. Harold smiled and hugged back.

"Thank you Mrs. Krupp."

"You may call me Angelina if you want. I don't mind."

Mr. Krupp had grinned as Ariel hugged Harold and he started walking home. Angelina had thought of an idea and clapped her hands. Ariel looked at her. They all walk inside and sit in the livingroom.

"How about Harold joins us for dinner tomorrow night? Would that be okay Benny?"

"As long as he doesn't destroy my house and I can see him with Ariel at all times."

Mr. Krupp had become a little bit nicer, but he still has his anger issue. Angelina and Ariel had went to bed and he stayed up doing some paperwork, but eventually going to bed.