Jimin nods at him, "I know I'm not supposed to tell you guys about this, but for your information, Jungkook's roommate name is Rosé, she's a Park. She's beautiful and hot. Not like that Jeon Chaeyoung that Taehyung knows, Rosé is still single." Jimin winks at the end.

"Rosé? That's lovely name." Mark smiles.

"I'm going to get her

"I'm going to get her." Jimin snaps at Mark.

"Chillax, dude. I don't even know her face." Mark sighs deeply.

"But maybe Jungkook is dating her." Jin says.

Jimin gasps in horror, "No way! I said to him I like her."

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "If I was Jungkook, I'll date her secretly behind your back. Fck friend, she's mine." Taehyung gives Jimin a naughty smirk as Jimin hits Taehyung's chest lightly. Jin, Mark and Bambam laugh at them. But it's not the same with Yugyeom.

Rosé? A Park? Wait a minute...

FLASHBACK

Jungkook looks at Yugyeom. Should he try it? "Uh, Rosé..." Jungkook examines Yugyeom's expression carefully then. But? No. Yugyeom didn't show any sign just like Rosé. "Rosé is her nick name... But her real name is Chaeyoung..." Jungkook adds, examining Yugyeom's expression again.

Unexpectedly, Jungkook can see Yugyeom's jaw tighten when Jungkook referred Rosé as Chaeyoung. Woah, what is this? This is kind of interesting. Did they know each other? Yugyeom stares away, "Is it Park Chaeyoung?" Yugyeom asks.

Jungkook gulps down, "Uh, Jeon... Jeon Chaeyoung." he lies at the end, but he didn't know the reason why he comes up with a lie like that? And what the... Jeon Chaeyoung? Why she's having the same surname as his? Great, Jungkook.

FLASHBACK END

Is it possible someone has the same nickname as the other? Especially if they're both Chaeyoung. Taehyung said, he met Jungkook's friend, a bride of someone. Her name is Jeon Chaeyoung. But also few days ago, Jungkook mentioned to Yugyeom that Jeon Chaeyoung or Rosé is a friend of him. But Jimin just said that Jungkook's roommate is Rosé. And he also said she's a Park. Could it be both Jeon Chaeyoung and Park Chaeyoung are the same person?

His Chaeyoung?

If that's true... That means when Yugyeom met Chaeyoung in the restaurant few days ago, she was coming with Jungkook because they're roommate after all. But... Taehyung said, Jeon Chaeyoung is a bride of someone... Wait, Jeon? Don't tell me she's already married to him? Is Chaeyoung married to Jungkook?! So, that's why they're living together!