Three

"Come Michelle, let's start a new life together please?"asked Josen packing his stuff in the dead mans car. Michelle helps him "s-sure" he takes the dead mans keys, and wallet and got inside the car. "Get in, I found a map, and I know a place to go, but this car needs gas first." "And get food." Said Michelle biting her nails. He drives to Michelle's house, " pack everything and get in."

They arrived at the gas station. Michelle grabs some money from the dead mans wallet and gets out the car, goes into the store. "Hmmm what should I get?" She thought to herself. She looked at the frozen aisle and opens the freezer door and gets two sodas. Then she find a ham sub and almonds for herself and looks for snacks for Josen. She grabs pretzels, candy, and a tuna sandwich puts it on the counter.

She pays for it and goes back to the car. "Get me regular for number three and four packs of cigarettes please my love." He says with a smile digging into the dead mans wallet getting out the money and hands it to Michelle. She goes back to the store and pays for the cigarettes and gas. " € 25.79 ma'am "
Said the clerk. "Here you go, thanks"

"Here's your cigarettes Josen."
"Thank you." He said as he kisses her nose. Thirty minutes later they arrived to the motel, as he walked into the lobby Josen greets his uncle. Michelle grabs everything out the car and sits it in the lobby." Hey Josen you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." "I forgot sorry uncle Charlie". "Stay here it's on me. Here's your room key for room 717." Said Josen's uncle. "You need help there missy" "yes thanks."

As Josen and Michelle straightened up their room, She looks in her bag and finds the teddy bear he gave her, But the note was missing. "I see you like the bear, what'd you name him?"
"I haven't named it yet, but I would name him joe. You know it's Josen for short, you like it?" Said Michelle handing the bear to Josen. "How sweet, and creative you are." He says as he lays down on the bed. Michelle joins him, cuddling him. "You cold Mitch?" "Mhmm." "As long as you're with me, you will be warm." "I like that nick name, it's cute" "thanks."

"Wake up Mitch." Morning" She said yawning. "Morning"said Josen grumbling looking for his cigarettes." I'm going to get some coffee, want some?" "I'm good." Michelle rose out of bed, tied her hair up, puts on shoes and goes out the door to the lobby.

She walks in, pass the front desk, and hears the news on the tv."Oh no I gotta turn it off before Josen's uncle finds out." She thinks to herself. She reaches the remote control and turned off the tv before she gets caught. She quickly went to the coffee machine and pours her coffee as quick as possible, shoving sugar packs, cream, and the stir straw in her tiny pants pockets.
She speed walks her way back to the room.

"Where are you?" "I'm in the bathroom, I'll be out in a second."
She puts down her coffee, and peeks through the bathroom door into the mirror. She see's his clothes on the sink , the room filled with steam.

*******************************
Michelle
My heart starts beating fast, my pulse thumping out of my skin. What is this feeling, this rush? It's it love? Desire?
*sighs* it's definitely love. Josen is super attractive, his long black hair, his pale skin, his warmth. But most of all his hypnotic eyes. I feel weak i can barely stand up. I start to tip toe towards the bathroom door. I see him shirtless.... oh my gosh my heart beats faster when he looked in the mirror, I saw his eyes I quickly sit down and act like nothing happened. He gets out the bathroom smiling. I gather my clothes and took a shower as well.

**********************************
Josen
I wonder what she's thinking. *grins*
I hope she isn't still afraid of me. This reminds me of the famous criminals and dangerous lovers, Bonnie and Clyde. Maybe we could be like them.
Nah Michelle is too fragile, and shy.
I go online to Craig's list, to find disguises and see if I can order them from here. Instead I found a guy who makes fake IDs and passports. I'm out of the bathroom." Yelled Michelle, "okay Mitch." She opens the bathroom door and wow her hair dripping, it's extremely wavy, her caramel skin shines.

I never seen her so, exposed. She stares in curiosity,"is there something wrong?" "No, no you're just so beautiful when you came out the bathroom, with your messy hair, and your beautiful smile." I tried not to stare to much I don't want her to think I'm weird. I hear someone knocking on our door.

"Open up, it's uncle Charlie."
I walk over to the door and opened it.
"Do you know that, someone is on the run and they killed three people?"
I start to reach for my gun,
"Yeah.... so what's that have to do with us." "Calm down I'm just warning you. If you see anything suspicious let me know." I can't let him be a snitch, I got to do something. "Close the door"
I demanded while I look at my uncle in nervousness. "What's going o-"
I rushed over to him getting my gun and putting it to his neck. "Shut up if you want to live." "Michelle pack everything in the car I'll explain later."
"Okay" she said with fear in her eyes."

*********************************
Michelle
I have no clue what his going to do, but I hope nobody finds out we're the ones on the run. Gosh Josen's bags are heavy. Pull yourself together Michelle you got this. I say to myself for motivation. As I'm putting his stuff in the car I run back to our room to get my bags. I opened the door "DONT SHOOT!" I said frightened. *grins " I know it's you baby, just hurry ok?"
"Got it." I said moving passed him and his uncle."

**********************************
Josen
"J-Josen if you don't let me go-" "what? Gonna call the police? I thought I told you to zip it."

(BANG)
I hear screaming from next door.