👨👩

Next morning in TWICE's dorm

At 7.00 AM

Manager : everyone gather in the living room now...
Twice : ne. (Tired)

Jihyo : i thought we are free until 10.00 AM? (Talk to chae)
Chaeyoung : we are supposed to be free. (Ans Jihyo)
Manager : you guys know the guy that treated you these day right?
Nayeon : the mysterious man?
Manager : yes. And the good thing is that we have known who the mysterious man was.
Twice : who?
Manager : it was just a weird man. He told the story that he was actually Once but one day when he asked for sign (twice) you guys ignore him. So he became a thrice and treated you guys.
Tzuyu : ah.. we are sorry for that..
Jihyo : ah.. i am really sorry
Manager : but as we search everything. Nothing's wrong with him. He is just calling you by nothing.
But one thing that we are confused is that, why did he know that you guys go on a trip and its to US.
Twice : *thinking*
Manager : the man's name is Yang Suk. But dont worry, he is still in a investigation progress and after he has finished with the investigation, we'll visit him and say sorry properly to him,ok?
Twice : ne. Thankyou manager-nim
Manager : ok. At 8.45 AM, Jyp pd-nim will pick you up for breakfast before practice. Be ready and be on time ok girls?
Twice : yeay.. thankyou manager-nim.

>SKIP TIME : they eat their breakfast with JYP and now its 5.00 PM. They have finished practice and time to rest.

Nayeon : ah.. today we are free. I am going to sleep.
Jeongyeon : me too. I couldnt sleep last night!
Jihyo : me too.

at 7.00 PM

Jihyo got a text from Chanyeol

JihyO-ya, lets go out. I know you are free today. Lets eat Patbingsoo. Ur fav dessert😊 i'll pick u up at 7.30 PM ok?

You are free oppa? Arent you tired?

I am not tired for you love😊

Just the two of us?

Ofc. Why would bother others?

Ok then, i'll be ready..

Waiting😊 be pretty as always💑

Hm.. arraseo☺

After 30 minutes

Jihyo ya. I am downstairs. I am not coming upstairs ok. Please go down after you re done😄

Arraseo oppa. It'll take around 5 mins more for me to get ready. Is it ok for 5 mins waiting?

You actually has to be thankful that a handsome idol like me wants to wait for you.

Haha.. ok oppa.. i have finished. I am going😙

Jihyo : (open the door)
Chanyeol : hello my baby😊
Jihyo : where are we going?
Chanyeol : Patbingsoo and sauna
Jihyo : jinjja?!
Chanyeol : yes. I know you must have been hungry and tired right,?
Jihyo : i am. So! Thankyouu oppa. Oppa jjang! (The best)

Arrived at 8.15 PM

Jihyo : lets order.!
Chanyeol : uh.. someone is being very active huh?
Jihyo : i am actually very tired. But you change my tiredness.. gomawo oppa😊
Chanyeol : hm.. how about jungkook? Did he treated you like me?
Jihyo : he treated me goodly😊
Chanyeol : he should. Hehe..

Skip < they eat their patbingsoo and go to the sauna..

Jihyo : oppa, thankyou.
Chanyeol : its my pleasure hyo☺
Jihyo : tell me, how can you be  unconscious that time? And sadly i didnt know that.
Chanyeol : i was shocked. I was shocked that you and jk became a couple the day after you gave me hope.
Jihyo : sorry oppa. I didnt mean to do that..-
Chanyeol : its ok. But you know that you have to choose one right? You couldnt choose both of us.
Jihyo : arrayeo oppa. But i cant decide now. Both of you are a good and lovely love for me. I will decide later.

Chanyeol and jihyo spend their night together and goes back to their own dorm after 11 PM.

TO BE CONTINUED...

sorry for being hiatus for 5 days..
I am so sorry.. i was on a trip and now here i am. Hehe.. VoMent please..

I'll update longer next time..thanks for waiting and loving my work😊 love ya all😊☺😀

👩 Jihyo
👨 Chanyeol

Next will be....-

👧 Jihyo
👦 Jungkook