Chapter 13

Next one :) Hope you like it!

Narrator's POV

The drive was longer than Ziva thought it would be. They were driving all the way across D.C. Every time they had to stop on a red traffic light they looked at each other. Tony hold Ziva's hand and told her like every two minutes how much he loved her.

Then they left the city. A couple minutes later they finally arrived. Tony got off the car and opened Ziva's door. "Voila, Madame" She got up and walked a few steps in front of the car. The view was breathtaking. She looked at a giant lawn full of flowers. Behind the lawn there was a dale with a little valley. Ziva closed her exes inhaling the spring air.

In the meantime, Tony took a small parcel out of the glovebox which he had already put in there yesterday and put it in his jacket. Then he went to the trunk and grabbed the basket and a picnic floor. He placed it behind Ziva and hugged her. "I love you" she whispered and turned around. "I love you too honey!" he said before they kissed.

They took the floor and the basket and walked a little further, away from the car where they placed the floor on the ground and put the basket on. Tony took the champagne and poured it in the glasses.

For a while they were just sitting there, cuddling, drinking the champagne and enjoying the view.

Later, Tony opened the box with the strawberries. He took one of them and put it in Ziva's mouth...

When all the strawberries were eaten up, Tony started kissing Ziva who kissed back becoming more and more passionate. She felt Tony's tongue on her lips and opened them a little. She clawed her hands into his neck pulling him even closer. Then she slowly laid down pulling Tony over her.

Ziva's POV

But after a while we stopped. After all we were on a public place and I didn't want to be surprised by a stranger, even if this was very unlikely on a place like this.

After we both got up again, Tony cleared his throat. "Ziva you're the best that ever happened to me! I know you here for only here since two days but I know I don't wanna live without you. I just love you more than anything!" I was sobbing. This was the first man that was so cute to me. And he managed it over and over again to touch me to tears with just a few words. "I love you too darling!" I said, nearly crying. And then, Tony pulled a small parcel out of his pocket and gave it to me.

Since I first wrote this chapter in German a couple years ago I can visualize this landscape soo good 😌💭
What do you think is in the parcel? Comment 💬☺️