Chapter 10

Finally, after such a long time, I'm happy to update this story! Hope you like this chapter :)

Zivas POV

Tony looked down and grabbed my hamds. I looked up - directly in his eyes again.

I just felt that it was the right moment. I worked up the courage and said: "Tony I... I love you." "I love you too Ziva." And before I could do anything I felt his lips on mine. The kiss was so beautiful, Tony was such a good kisser!

Tonys POV

Ziva stopped the kiss for a second to breath. But she just couldn't help kissing me again. It was wonderul.

We stopped and grinned at eachother. I broke the silence. "I've been waiting for this so long!" "Me too!" Ziva responded, "And you're the main reason I came back to D.C. Oh my gosh! She came back because of me! "I love you Ziva!" I said and fondled her cheek. In this moment her stomach started making noises. "I'm sorry" said Ziva and I noticed she was a little embarrassed. "Ziva it's okay it's normal if s... Oh god you probably haven't eaten anything for hours, I totally forgot that!"

Zivas POV

He was so nice and caring I just love this man so much!

Tony took my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. He opened a cupboard but it was quite empty. "Haven't been shopping for a while..." he said apologetic. I grinned. That was so Tony. He hauled out a pack of Spaghettis and tomato sauce. "I'm sorry I don't have anything else right now." He said. "I looovee Spaghetti!" I said and smiled at him. He kissed me once more before he took a pot and filled it with water.

Hope you liked the chapter, PLEASE comment what you think I love to read all of your comments below my stories and it motivates me so much!

It's 3am in Germany rn so I'm gonna sleep, I'll try to update tomorrow.