Island Rescue

Natalia's POV

"Barbossa you lying bastard! You swore they'd go free" Will exclaims as Elizabeth prepared to walk the plank.

"I agreed they'd go free, but it was you who failed to specify when or where" Barbossa tells him.

"His got you there Will" I state shrugging.

"You have a choose Governess" Barbossa tells me and I raise an eyebrow. "You can either walk the plank with your sister or join my crew. Can you sail under my command or not?" he asks. I look at Elizabeth then look at the lantern and back at her. She seemed to get the message and nods her head slightly.

"As you said I was born to be a sailor, so why not be a pirate of the fastest ship in the world" I tell Barbossa smirking. Will was grumbling something behind his gag as he tried to get free. "But I suggest you take the dress back or my sister will drown and I do not what that to happen. Or I'll kill you when you lift the curse" I promised him.

"Agreed, by sides it'd be a shame to lose something so fine. What it lads?" he asks looking at Elizabeth. "So I'll have that dress back before you go" he tells her. She undoes it and throws it to him saying it went with his black heart. "Oh it's still warm" he states throwing it to the crew.

"To long" one the crew states and stomps on the plank making Elizabeth fall.

"You bastard, you could of hurt her" I exclaim glaring at him.

"Relax Governess, you may punish him later" Barbossa assures me as Jack was brought forward.

"I really hoped we were past all this" Jack says turning to face Barbossa.

"Jack, Jack Did you not notice? That be the same island we made you the governor of on our last little trip" Barbossa states wrapping an arm around Jack as he points at the island.

"I did notice" Jack says after looking at the island himself.

"Perhaps you'll conjure up another miraculous escape, but I doubt it. Off you go" Barbossa tells him removing his arm from Jack's shoulders.

"Last time you left me a pistol with one shot" Jack reminds him.

"By the powers you're right, where be Jack's pistol? bring it forward" Barbossa orders.

"Seeingas there's two of us, a gentleman would give us a pair of pistols" Jack states.

"It'll be one pistol as before and you'll be the gentleman & shoot the lady. Then starve to death yourself" Barbossa states throwing the pistol and sword into the water. After I'd nicked Jack's compass and hid it inside my jacket pocket. Jack dove in after his affects as we begin to sail away.

"Take the crew and Turner to the brig in separate cells" Barbossa orders. "What will you be doing Governess?" he asks me.

"First I'll have my weapons back and then I'll keep watch from the crows nest" I tell him.

"Very well, Pintel give her back her weapons. Then you and Ragetti go down to the brig & mop it" Barbossa tells them. Pintel gave me my weapons and I then climbed up into the crows nest. I took out Jack's compass thinking about Elizabeth as I look at it.

(Night time) Still Natalia's POV

I snuck off the ship into a longboat with some supplies before I started to row to where the compass was pointing. It was hard to see with only one lantern for a light source. But I soon smelt smoke and spotted a speck of light on the horizon. I rowed for it and soon found an island in flames as the sun began to raise.

"Well Done Elizabeth" I tell her as I reach the shore to see her sitting alone. "Where's Jack?" I ask looking around.

"He was pleased when I destroyed the rum to make the signal" she states shrugging.

"Whatever, let's find him and go before pirates show up" I tell her. But just then I noticed white sails on the horizon. "Is that the Dauntless?" I ask pointing to it.

"It is, we're safe now and we can go rescue Will" Elizabeth cheers. Just as Jack returns and another longboat rows over. James was with them and hugged Elizabeth then me.

"Thanks for the rescue James, but we have to go save Will" I tell him as we reach the Dauntless. That's when I notice father and run to hug him tightly leaving Elizabeth to speak to James. "Father I am glad your ok" I say pulling away smiling.

A/N

Picture above of Jack and Elizabeth on Rumrunner's Island.