Chase and Capture

Natalia's POV

I had changed out of the dress Captain Barbossa gave me and into more comfortable clothes. Black pants, dark brown boats, white button up shirt, brown belt, red sash with brown belt for my new sword. I had brushed my hair and braided half of it to keep it out of my face. Gibbs also gave me a pistol to borrow.

As I returned to the helm Anna-maria was telling Elizabeth and Will how the Black Pearl was gaining on us. "This is suppose to be the fastest ship in the Caribbean" I state walking up to Anna-maria.

"You can tell them that after they've caught us" she tells me.

"We're shallower in the draft right?" Elizabeth asks.

"Yes, we can loss them amongest those shoals" I states pointing understanding Elizabeth's plan. "We don't have to out run them long, just long enough" I tell them. Gibbs then gives the order to lighten the ship and Anna-maria gave her own orders.

"It was a good plan until now" Anna-maria states as we look back at the Pearl. It had just come into weapons range.

"We have to make a stand, we must fight" Will states.

"With what?" Anna-maria and I ask him.

"Anything, everything we have left" he tells us. Gibbs give the order to load the guns and cannons. Which Will had stopped a crew member from throwing over board.

"Lower the anchor on the right side" Elizabeth states.

"On the starboard side" I clarify.

"Your daft, the three of you are" Anna-maria tells us.

"Daft like Jack" Gibbs says smiling before giving the order to drop the starboard anchor.

"Let go" I order Anna-maria as the ship begins to turn and she lets go of the wheel. Once both ships were lined up Barbossa, Will, Elizabeth and I gave the order to fire the cannons. As Barbossa's crew then started to board us and I drew my pistol. Shooting one in the head as he swung over, making loss his grip on his rope. Falling into the water as I return my pistol to it's holder.

Anna-maria and I go back to back our swords drawn as we fight together as a team. "Hey no matter what happens it was great sailing with you" I tell her.

"It was great having you as a captain Lieutenant Swann" she tells me smiling. I then spot Jack Sparrow talking to Elizabeth. "Go I got it from here" Anna-maria tells me and I grab a rope swinging down to jack as Elizabeth walks away.

"Jack you are destroying my ship if we survive this I'll kill you myself" I tell him.

"Now luv I promise to give you a better ship" he states. "Monkey!" he shouts and suddenly runs off after Barbossa's monkey. Just then I was grabbed from behind making me drop my sword and I couldn't reach my pistol. I was taken to Barbossa's ship and given to him.

"Welcome Governess" he says smiling and I see with the medallion.  "You are going to tell me everything and maybe then I won't kill you" he tells me. Then I see him tying the crew to his mast and Jack with his hands bound. "But first" he says and nods at his quarter master. Who gives the order and blows my ship apart.

"You heartless savage!" Elizabeth screams as she goes to hit him.

"Welcome back Miss Turner, you took advantage of our hospitality last time" he tells her as he holds her wrists after letting my arm go. "Its all fair now you return the favour" he states and pushes her into his crew arms.

"Stop it, leave my sister alone Barbossa!" I shout pulling out my pistol. "You want the truth here it is, she is no Turner. She is the first daughter of Governor Weatherby Swann and my older sister. If you want to know where the real Turner is release her immediately" I order.

The crew release Elizabeth after Barbossa nodded to them and she runs over to me. "You left him in Port Royal then he came with Jack Sparrow to rescue Elizabeth and I. But that's not the best part, you just killed him by blowing up my ship. You'll never be free of your curse now" I tell him.

"Kill them all, but live the Governess alive" Barbossa orders and his crew pull out their guns.

"Barbossa!" a man shouts and I turn to see Will standing there. I through him my pistol and he catches it. "They go free" he tells Barbossa pointing the pistol at him.

"You only have one shoot and we can't die" Barbossa tells him.

"You can't I can" Will states putting the pistol to his head.  Elizabeth goes to stop him, but I hold her back. "My name is William Turner, my father Bootstrap Bill Turner" he announces after Barbossa asks who he was. Ragetti said Will was the spitting image of his father and that'd he'd come back to haunt him.

"What is it you want?" Barbossa asks Will.

"Elizabeth and Natalia go free" Will states.

"We got that anything else?" Barbossa asks.

"And the crew are not to be harmed" Will adds pointing at the crew.

"Agreed" Barbossa tells him and I relax. Will is taken and hands are bound together as Barbossa gives a heading to his crew. Jack's crew was taken to the brig while I kept Elizabeth near me. Jack was also near us as well as we watched Barbossa's crew work.

A/N

Picture above of the Interceptor blowing up.