"How about a bedtime story?", Yoongi suggested as they had reached Jimin's room and he was dressing the smaller boy, who beamed at the idea.

"YES!", he screached before his hyung sushed at him and he repeated it again, this time whispering, "Yes!"

"Which one?"

Jimin was deep in thought as he held onto Yoongi's shoulders to not loose his balance while stepping into his Batman briefs.
The older then helped him put on a comfy hoodie paired with shorts and they went over to the closet, where all of Jimin's gear and little stuff was. They opened the all too familiar blue box and looked trough the stack of books at the bottom.

"Hmm", the younger wondered, puffing out his cheels cutely as he stared at the selection for a good minute before finally deciding. "Want Hippo."

"Hippo it is", Yoongi smiled - he'd read that one to Jimin plenty of times already - and set the book aside, putting everything they wouldn't need back into the box while his dongsaeng already crawled into bed. His movements haltered when he came across a small pink pouch.
Though Jimin still was embarrassed about using his pacifiers in front of his hyung, Yoongi guessed it wouldn't hurt to bring one in case the younger wanted it to sleep.
He'd only ever seen Jimin with it once while he was playing in his room and let me tell you, he could've fainted on the spot. It was just too adorable.

So Yoongi sneakily opened the pink pouch and pulled out an orange, blue and white coloured pacifier with different versions of the words "pal", "boy" and "kiddo" on it.

"Dada come", Jimin whined from behind him, slowly growing impatient.

"I'm coming", the older complied and turned off the light, leaving only the bedside lamp on. He then got into bed next to his dongsaeng, draping a blanket over both of them.

He took the book into his hands and let Jimin cuddle into his side, his still wet hair tickling Yoongi's neck.

[Skip to the next part in bold if you don't want to read a bedtime story with Yoongi and Jimin (it's cute though so)]

"Hippo wants to dance", he read out loud and opened the book, turning it so Jimin could see the pictures.
(A/N: the book is by Megan Andrews, Sam Beckbessinger and Marisa Steyn - I do not own any of these images or the story itself.
I got them off Google, please don't sue me)

"Hippo wants to dance. She jumps up and down on the dusty ground."

Jimin giggled at the picture, making Floor, who he had been holding in his left hand, jump all over his daddy

Yoongi laughed along and turned the page.

"You're getting dirt on me! Says Shongololo, sleeping in the sand", the black haired tried his best to make a funny and unique voice for every character, "Go Dance somewhere else!"