Please

"ETHAN!!!! DO ME A FAVOR!!!!" Shouted Aaron from afar... "Sure..." I said while my glasses slipped down... "Tell Melena that im busy with my practice... So i can't drop her off..." "But what are you actually doing??" I asked... "I'm with a girl named Lidia... So yea... Please don't tell her..." "Sure... Your secret is safe with me..." After my sentence, I setted off... As I was walking down the street I saw Melena waiting for Aaron... "Hey Melena, Aaron said that he's still at soccer practice... So he can't drop you home..." I lied... "Hmmm.... I see, so gotta go to his practice then..." "NO! Don't go!!! Uhh... His practice is a private place... And nobody is allowed inside, only the players are..." I told another lie... "Oh... So then you will be his stand in... Friend A is gonna be your name instead of Ethan now..." I ignored her and started walking down the street quickly... Melena had an idea... "OI!! ETHAN!!" Shouted Melena chasing after me... I looked back to see Melena trying to catch her breathe... I started smiling... "What is the hardest thing to catch when you run??" I asked her... "Shit... Your breathe..." She answered while breathing heavily... "Hahaha!! You are a true scholar..." I said... "No shit..." She said smiling. As me and Melena was walking down the street making our way home, she asked where Cyrellia and Aaron were... "They're at practice... Cyrellia is practicing for her softball game while Aaron is practicing his basketball  skills..." As I said that, Melena adds a smile on her face... "Well, I was wondering... You're a pianist right??" "Uhh yea... Why??" I asked with curiosity. "You see, my accompanist left me because she has to travel to do a documentary on the kiwis... And the final contest is in 5 days... And I need another accompanist to enter the contest. And I heard that you were very good at playing the piano..." That moment, I stood there speechless... "Uhh sorry I just can't... I can't play the piano anymore..." I told her... "SHUT UP!! DON'T LIE TO ME!!! Please..." She said that with a serious expression... "No I'm so sorry, I ca-" Melena cutted me... "We came to earth to make music... Without music we all will be dead... Here is a example, our heart beats... Heart beats are a beat in music... Please Ethan..." And then all of a sudden Melena starts to cry... Begging me wasn't enough proof to show me how much she wanted me to be her accompanist... So she cried as well... We kept walking until we reached the school's rooftop... "Why are we here??" I asked... "Because this is the place where I love to hang out when I had no friends..." Melena said still crying... "Fine then, stop crying ok?? I will be your accompanist..." I said... "Do you really mean it??" She asked...

 "Do you really mean it??" She asked

"Yes

"Yes... I do mean it..." I said... "But also be careful choosing me as your accompanist... Remember what I told you?? I can't hear my piano noted properly... I hear nothing when that happens... Like I'm stuck underwater, all alone without hearing a single thing..." "It's alright..." Melena said happily after drying her tears... "Anyways what song are we playing??" I asked... "Love's Sorrow..." She replied in a worried manner...