It's Part Of My Plan

As Melena walked out of the concert, a bunch of kids ran towards her and gave her flowers... They didn't know her but I can tell that that's how much they loved her song... I on the other hand, just stood there thinking about my past... When I was a kid, I played in a piano concert... My piano skills were very good all the judges voted for me... Trying to make my mum feel proud... I walked out the concert, instead of making my mum proud she beated me up with her cane saying that I was off tempo... She keeps beating me up and until blood started dripping on my piano sheet... That's when I had enough holding my feelings in... I threw my piano sheet at my mum... "I wished that you're dead already!!" and then I ran off... Since my mum was very sick and is on a wheelchair, she tries to bend down to pick up my piano sheet but then ended up falling down... She sat there crying saying and regretting everything she had done... As my guardian, Charlotte, ran in to take care of my mum... Everyone watched my mum suffer... I was still thinking about my past when Melena hitted the flowers on my head... "So... How was I??" "You were very good out there!!" Said Cyrellia... "You're better than very good. Don't listen to Cyrellia!!" Aaron said... "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! YOU WERE SLEEPING THROUGH THE WHOLE CONCERT!!!" Cyrellia shouted at Aaron. "I WAS AWAKE WHEN MELENA PLAYED HER SONG!!!" As Cyrellia and Aaron were fighting, Melena turned to me... I looked up blushing... "So how was I??" She asked... "Uhh... I-I-I think that you're pretty good..." I said smiling... As I was going to say something else, Melena cutted me and said to me... "I think that i like Aaron... He seems competetive..." It was no doubt that she likes Aaron more than me... But it's ok... You can't always have something you want... Suddenly, Charlotte (my guardian) ran over to me and hugged me... "Long time no see my sweetie pie... Lily is longing to meet you..." She said...

"Oh, hi Charlotte

"Oh, hi Charlotte... You can stop hugging me now..." I didn't realise that my friends slipped out the sliding glass door and looking at me and Charlotte... "Ethan never told us about this chick... How could he?!" "SHHHH... Shut up Aaron... They're gonna see us..." Cyrellia demanded Aaron... "Hmmm... Your friends are glaring at us with the scariest faces..."