4

Barry's POV:
I got dressed for me and Cait's date, but I didn't know what to wear. I decided to dress normal since we were going to the beach. I grabbed a small bag so I could put my bathing suit in it so me and Cait could swim.

Texting:
Me: bring your bathing suit
Cait: why?
Me: we are going to the beach for our date remember?
Cait: oh yeah,
Cait: I'll bring a bathing suit
Me: okay
Me: I'll pick you up in 30 minutes and then I'll take you to the beach and we can swim ok?
Cait: it sounds wonderful!
Me: be there in 30
|Time|skip|
I ran to Cait's apartment to pick her up. I knocked on the door and Cait answered the door about 3 seconds later. "Hey, are you ready?" I asked nervously, "Yeah, I'm all ready!" Said Cait as she walked out the door. She was wearing a dress that had blue and pink flowers all over it and a black hat, She looked beautiful. No, she didn't look beautiful she looked stunning and perfect, I am one lucky guy.

"Are you gonna run us there?" Cait asked. "Uhh yeah, It that okay with you?" I asked. "Yup," she said as I picked her up and raced to the beach.

When we got there, I covered her eyes and took her to the little picnic I set up on the on the beach.

"Can I open my eyes now Barry?" Cait asked. "Yup," said as I uncovered her eyes, she gasped in amazement. "Barry, this is beautiful!" She said as she gave me a big hug. We kissed for a moment then we sat down.

"Do you want to eat or go swimming?" I asked, "umm what food is there?" She asked. "Well there's... food the edible kind" I said as I laughed. "That's not what I meant Barry!" Cait said laughing.

"Uhh let's just swim!" I said as I stood up and reached out my hand for Cait to grab it.

She got up and we ran to the Ocean.

We ran in the water and it was freezing cold, "It's so cold!" Said Cait as she splashed me with water. I laughed, So I splashed her with water and she laughed. We did that for two hours before we realized how late it was getting.

"We better eat." I said as I wiped a towel over my face to get the water off.

"Ok!" Said Cait with a smile on her face.

"So what do you want?" I said as I handed her a plate.

"I'll have spaghetti." Said Cait as I put some spaghetti on her plate.

"Whine?" I offered her. "Okay," She said as she held out her glass.
|Time|Skip|
"You wanna dance?" I asked her. She nodded her head and stood up and we went to the dance floor.

|Time|Skip|
"Thank you Barry,  that was a perfect date." Said Cait as she hugged me. "No, No thank you for going on that date with me." I said as I laughed.

A/N:
Thank you guys for reading.