3

Barry's POV:

Me and Cait were just walking to her apartment and I noticed how her eyes sparkled in the moon light. I think I am starting to like her, but what about Iris? I've always loved Iris, but do I now? I... don't... know.
But I can't think about that right now, I got to spend time with Cait.

"So..." I said as Cait looked over at me. "Yeah..." she trailed off. "Umm... so how's life?" I asked as I scratched the back of my head. "It's getting better." She said as she laughed. "And you?" She added. "It's... crap." I laughed. "What how?" She asked "well... I never get to just hang out with my friends or family there's always a meta human that gets in the way, i never get to do anything for me anymore." I said. "Oh... wow." She choked out. She seemed kind of speechless.

What did I just say? I thought "Cait... I still love hanging out with you and Cisco, you guys are my best friends, and i would die for both of you." I said. "You would die... for me?" Caitlin asked. "Of course." I said as we both stopped waking and I cupped her cheeks

I moved closer to her and saw that she didn't back away, I moved my head in closer and closer. "Just kiss me already!" Said Caitlin with a smirk. I nodded my head.
I put my hands on her waist and I reached in for a kiss.
I put my lips right on top of Caits. Her lips were soft. It was a passionate kiss. But we didn't go any further.

I finally stopped kissing her, I looked at Caitlin and I smiled. I realized that I actually did like her, No, I didn't like her I loved her. "Cait will you go out with me?" I asked nervously. "Of course." She said with a smile. "But can we not tell the others?" She added. I nodded my head and said "of course." And then gave her a peck on the lips and continued to walk.

"So..." I said as I intertwined my hands with hers, I saw her blush and I laughed. "What?" She asked. "Your face is so red." I said as I laughed. Her face got redder as she blushed harder.
|time|skip|
We finally arrived at Cait's apartment. It was only like 9:00pm so we decided to watch 'Captain America: The First Avenger'.
I put my arm around her as she rested her head against my chest, she held my hand for the whole movie until she fell asleep. At the end of the movie, I ran her to her room and put her in some pajamas. I put her to bed and I went to sleep wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts, I fell on the couch and dozed off.
|Time|Skip|
Cait's POV:
I woke up to the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen. I got out of my bed, and noticed I was in my pajamas. As I walked to the kitchen I saw Barry cooking breakfast.

"Hey beautiful, get a good nights sleep?" He asked as he laughed. "Yeah, it was good." I said as I yawned. "So what do you want to do today?" He asked. "I don't know." I said as I shrugged. "We could go on a date!" He said excitedly. "To where?" I asked as I put a grape in my mouth. "Well maybe the beach" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a kiss. His lips were soft and smooth, I finally let go and he went back to cooking, "Let's go to the beach." I said as I agreed with him.

A/N:
Hi guys, I hope y'all liked this chapter.