First day

A/N
I'm sorry for the late update. I just finish my test and assignment so this is the rewards for all of you. But, just for your info, the update will be late and not so frequent. I'll have my final after next two weeks so i hope you all can be patient and wait for my update. Thanks and love you.
-------------------------------------------------------------Snoring can be heard from the main room of the house. Namjoon is sleeping with his mouth slightly open. His roommate Jin already awake and in bathroom taking bath while humming to their song. He look so excited cause within hours the baby they adore will live with them. Manager hyung had appoint Yoongi and Namjoon to fetch the baby but the two boys are still asleep. He wake up early to prepare the breakfast before they go and want to make some celebration when Jimin arrive. He  plan to make other members help him on preparing it. He walk out from the bathroom and smile looking at Namjoon.

"Joonie... Wake up... Joonie" he shake Namjoon shoulder. Namjoon open his eyes and look at Jin.

"What's up hyung"

"Wake up and take a bath. Remember that you need to get Jimin from the orphans. Manager hyung will be here in 40 minutes. I need to wake Yoongi up."

"Okay hyung" with that Namjoon wake up and straight to the bathroom. Jin get ready and go to Yoongi room. He open the door, see that Yoongi already awake.

"Yoon... Manager hyung will be here in 40 minutes. Get ready okay."

"Okay hyung"

After make sure the two are getting ready, Jin make his way to the kitchen. Today he only want to prepare a simple breakfast. He take out the ingredients from the fridge and start to cook. When they finish their breakfast, the manager hyung comes and take the two to the orphan. After a few minutes, Jin just realize that jimin is scare with Namjoon and worry how will Jimin reacts when he see Namjoon.

'I hope he will be okay. Yoongi ara there. I need Kookie to come with me to shopping for the party.'

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin already awake and wait for Sojin to bath him still in his chick onesie.  His paci is in his mouth and watch Sojin at the closet trying to prepare his outfit for today. He sit on the chair and swing his leg front and back. There is 4 boxes beside his bed that full with his belongings, two for his clothes, one for toys, and one is the presents from the orphans. Last night, they had a goodbye party for him and hope that he will never forget them. Does not know anything, he just laughed and played with others at the party.

"Okay Jimin. Lets go"

He jump from his chair and walk to Sojin. Sojin start to bath him as usual. After that, she start to make Jimin wear his outfit. She put a pin on his hair and wear his baseball shirt. He take his gold bag and ready to eat breakfast.(just imagine what he wear is in the picture and i dont know how to describe what he wear 😁😁). 

When they go to the dining room, Yoongi and Namjoon already waiting for him while talking and plating with others. Yoongi look up when he hear footstep coming to him and see the cute baby.

"Hi Jimin"

Jimin see him and smile before Sojin pick him up and set him on his high chair. She give Jimin breakfast which is chicken nugget and some bread with strawberry jem and let him eat with Yoongi and Namjoon. She continue to prepare Jimin necessities for the journey including his milk and food. The journey from orphan to their house is quite far so that Jimin will not having a bad day.

Namjoon stares at the baby with smile on his face seeing the way he eat and stuff himself. Yoongi, who sit beside him will wipe his mouth from time to time when there is strawberry jem stick out at his chin. Finally, Jimin finish his breakfast  and they are ready to go home. Sojin and staffs hug and kiss Jimin before sayung goodbye. The all kids also hug Jimin and wave him goodbye before the car start to drive away.
Jimin is sitting in his car set while playing with his plushie. The toys that Jin give him also in his hand. For the time, he does no show any sign that he scared of Namjoon. When Namjoon call him, he will reply him with smile cutely and Namjoon is so happy that the baby does not scared of him anymore.
After awhile, the car is quite and only the sound heard is from Jimin because he babling with his plushie. Yoongi is busy with his phone sometime will take a peek at the baby. He snap picture of the baby and send it to the other members.

Yoongi:

Hobi: hyung come back quickly

Hobi: hyung come back quickly. Want to hug him.

Taetae: hyung~~~~~ when will you arrive. I want to play with him.

Jinnie hyung: where did he get that snacks? Why he look so cute with just eating his biscuit.

Yoongi: i will arrive around 30 minutes Tae. And Jin hyung, he get it from all the kids at the orphans. They say that it the gift from them because Jimin will leave them.

Jinnie hyung: okay Yoon. Arrive safely.

Joonie: okay hyung.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jin and the other three are standing and see what they have prepared. Jin baked a strawberry cake and cook some pasta for the party with Jungkook help. Taehyung and Hoseok decorate the living room with the banner, balloons, presents and party hat. They cant wait to meet Jimin and take care of him. All of them have appa grin watching it. Suddenly there is door bell disturb them from it. Jin walk to the door and followed by the three. He open the door and see with wide eyes Jimin is in Namjoon hand and snuggle his head to his shoulder. He looks sleepy hugging Namjoon neck and his plushie.

"He just wake up hyung."

"Owh, let get him in. Its hot outside."

"Okay hyung. Can you guys go help Yoongi hyung with the boxes?"

"Okay".

Namjoon walk and impress to see what the other member done. Jin just smile taking Jimin from Namjoon and lay him on the couch after getting his pillow and balnket. Jimin continue to sleep and snuggle to his plushie. All the members standing and smile look at him sleeping.

"I think we will start the party when Jimin awake." Jin say and members nod agreeing with him.