A Bloody Surprise

*Y/n Pov*

"That was way funnier than I thought it would be " you say flopping down on the couch,

"That's why I do skits on my channel" Mark said sitting on the ground in front of you,

"I still don't know why you had to chuck all your clothes on my floor" you huffed looking over at him,

"Hey! I cleaned it up and anyway it was hilarious so you don't have to be angry at me"

"True" you smirk at him,

"What's that face for?" Mark asks with worry,

"Nothing" you say innocently as you stroll into the kitchen.

You grab the can of whipped cream out of the fridge and skwirted a bunch on your hand, then you looked at the can for a second and proceeded to skwirt some of it into your mouth.

You slowly crept out of the kitchen and into the living room were Mark like usual was on his phone but this time he was on YouTube watching.......one of your videos!

You slowly and quietly walked over to the couch and slapped him across the face with the hand that had whip cream on it.

After Mark had gotten over the shock he laughed with you after seeing a bunch of whip cream had come of your hand and landed in your hair.

~Time Skip~

"Wow there are a lot of people commenting about you" you say showing Mark some of the comments,

"Hey are you getting *yawn* tired" Mark asked rubbing his eye like a kid,

"yeah I'm kinda tired" you say as you literally drag Mark back to your room. You haul him up onto the bed and flop onto the blow up mattress,

"Hey I thought I said you were going to sleep on the bed and I take the blow up mattress" Mark whines and sits up, you proceed to stand up in front of him.

"No you are going to sleep on the bed while I sleep on the blow up mattress" Mark looks up at you with a smirk on his face, oh no whats he thinking about,

"Well I know a way that we both can get what we want" he said with a gaint smirk on his face.

"mark what are you thinking?" you say with worry on your face, your really scared for what mark was thinking, then in a flash mark had grabbed you around the waist and pulled you on to the bed with him. He was laughing his head off,

"Fuck you" you said trying to get out of his hold,

"You wish" Mark said still not loosening his grip on you, your face flared a very deep red, "You know what? I'm quite comfortable I might just go to sleep like this" Mark then pretended to fall asleep,

"Mark fucking let me go! I know your awake! Let ME GOO!" he continued to pretend to be asleep, you just huffed and managed to put the blanket over the two of you. Mark then rolled on his side loosening his grip on your waist so you could get in a more comfortable position.

That night you and mark slept in your bed cuddled up against each other.

~Time Skip~

You awake in the middle of the night really needing to go to the toilet, but you didn't want to wake Mark up because he's really cute sleeping but you needed to go to the toilet so you proceeded to push him off the bed.

He landed on the floor with a big thud,

"What the fuck Ethan!" Mark exclaimed, you laughed as you stepped over him, he grabbed your foot which then made you fall on, luckily, the blow up mattress. Now he was the one laughing, you jumped up and ran to the bathroom, you had felt the most painful feeling in your stomach.

Hopping that it was just cramps you ran into the bathroom.

*Marks Pov*

Y/n ran out of the room at the speed of light and ran to the toilet. I slowly made my way to the door and waited for her.

"Hey errr Mark could you by any chance go back into my room and go into the first draw on my desk and grab the little, black, plastic bag thats at the back of the draw for me?"

"umm sure hold on a sec I'll be back" I wonder whats in the little bag. I walk back to her room and follow her instructions to find that the little bag. I read what's on the bag and immediately run back to the toilet.I hand her the little black bag and I hear a quiet thanks from the other side of the door.

"Hey Y/n you don't mind if I duck out grab something do you?

"No I don't mind I'll probably be back in bed by the time you get back I might or might not be asleep". I quickly change into something other than my pjs and grab my car keys, now time to get poor y/n some chocolate and a bottle of her favourite soft drink.

*Y/n Pov*

Great now Marks run off. You walk out of the toilet and bee line straight to the kitchen to see if there was anything that could stop the horrible cravings that you were getting.

Nothing. You make your way back to the bedroom after about 5 minutes of searching the kitchen top to bottom for anything that you thought would help feed the cravings that you had. Why do we need to have periods anyway? Why couldn't it be a much gentler process?

You laid down on the bed and began to cry "these stupid mood swings, why am I crying?" you mumbled to yourself before crying a little harder. After the tears stopped you heard a car park, that must be Mark coming back, you laid down and pretended to be asleep.

You could hear Mark open and closed the front door, he made his way towards your room, you laid still hopping that he would just think your asleep and lay down with you.

"I know that your awake Y/n, we used to have sleepovers all the time. Now come on sit up for me" Mark said gently as he sat down on the bed and rubbed your back softly, you could do this all day but you sat up anyway and hugged Mark he didn't hesitate to hug you back,

"I'm going to get dressed into my pjs but first I'm going to give you these ok?" Mark handed you two bars of chocolate, " Don't eat both of them at once"Mark smiled as he walk off to the bathroom to get dressed, this is really nice of him, you opened one of the bars and broke of two of the squares and eat them.

As you went to brake off another piece of chocolate Mark walked back in,

"Do you want me to sleep with you tonight?" Mark asks as he sits beside you on the bed, you offer him some chocolate and simply nod your head.