Frail

My muscles ached and the sounds of the bones cracking were heavenly. Fighting with this guy tensed my muscle, as I was relaxing, voice of someone familiar interrupted, calling out my name. Not surprise, I grinned. This boy would somehow chase me to the end of the world.

"WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING?!" That were really not expected, can't believe Nagisa would raise his voice. I trembles, nobody ever stopped me.. from doing these things.

I glance at the bulky body that lied just beside me, it was covered with big, unhumanly cuts.

"You're a girl.." His voice softens but earned a frown from me. "You should ask for helps."

"Wh-who would?" My voice cracks.

People would scream, if they knew I'm a part of mafia..

Even the one I trust the most.

"I'm here for you!" I eased myself to smile as I saw yellowish hints appeared in front of me.

"(Y/N), you should leave everything to me!" The yellow creature said.

"Eh, are you sure?" Nagisa nods and grabbed my wrist out of the alley.

QwQ TiMeSkIpS by the narcissist writer]]

We arrived at the 3-E place, yes, everyone were clearly worried about us. Luckily enough, nobody really knows about the whole incident. BUT, Nagisa looks very weird now, he appears to be red, just like Karma's hair.

"Ne, why do you look so shy, now.." His cheeks reddened even more, I LAUGHS, amused.

One second, he's an international assassin and another second being a cute, blue haired boy.

"Re-remember the kiss.. Just now?"

His words literally silenced the whole world.. Or is it my mind's stop operating?! God will punish me.. WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO THE CUTE MC OF ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM?!

"Ahh, sorryyy" I screeched before something soft pressed on my lips. My mind's numb. Your crush is kissing you.

After the kiss broke, I stare at Nagisa with my soul entirely gone off. I'M FROZEN.

"I really love you.."

I can't meet his eyes, the world never looks as pastel as these.

This

Is

Hopeless

I'm leaving the school anyway.

[[A/N]]
Haha, hey there!! I'm very happy now there's three chappy left. You guys love wedding endings right?? 

I'm a rubbishh ;-; I kept a lot of you waiting ;--; butttt

STAY TUNED (why dat phrase tho..)