Class 3-E

A/N- I'll starts at the part I left during the summary/sypnosis
||In front of the class 3-E||

'What's this? Seems like a rundown 1800s school' I thought as I scanned the whole campus. Nobody there's to greet me.. Except.. A blue-headed boy with a dark blue vest and the gray school pants. He's short, in my perspective though he's quite taller than me.

....... 'Wait a minute.. Yes! That's the boy with a piercing pair of eyes, the boy with unnoticable presence. Snake-like aura' I thought deep down as I remembered back the events yesterday.

As he noticed me, he gave out a wave and jogged to me. "H-hhi.. I'm Shiota Nagisa or you can call me Nagisa. I'll be your tour guide today!" He stutters a bit, at first.

I smiled a bit, making Nagisa to blushed. 'Why is he blushing? Maybe he's not used to me.' I thought, shrugging a bit before intoducing myself.

"I'm (F/N) (Y/N)! Feel free to call me (Y/N)-chan!" I said in a quite energetic voice. Nagisa nodded and shows me the way to the entrance.

As I passed staff room, I saw a beautiful long blonde hair sensei using a turtle neck shirt with a cool black haired sensei in formal attire sitting in the room. I AM STUNNED.. Why does the teachers here seem so 'special'? While our teachers at the main campus seems so..........

"Woah.. Teachers here are very special." I said to Nagisa, I caught him looking at me with my wide eye at the staff room. He replied with a cute chuckle.

"But not as special and interesting as Koro-sensei, though.." The way he replied makes me wanted to go and see the mentioned 'Koro-sensei'.. Is he THAT special? We arrived in front of the classroom..

Opening the door, I saw....

😊😊A/N😊😊

Here cliftie hanger.. Stay a while since I'm going to upload the next in any minute