My Biggest Secret II

I huffed, I knew... If I shout loud enough, he would stop doing that creepy things behind the walls. Last puff..

"Koro-Sensei! Stop stalking on us!" I shouted. Then, Koro-Sensei came to us in Mach16.

"Uhh.. I'm not stalking.. I'm just.. err.. taking pictures of the rainbow!!" He sweatdropped, showing us a rainbow arch beneath us. He clicked the snap button a few times of the perfect arch.

"Rainbow can't come without a little rain" I muttered, underneath my breath. The quotes my mother always used to say at me.

"(Y/N)-chan needs to go to the nurse's office.. Is Bitch-Sensei is still there?" What?! Bitch? Why did Nagisa called him/her like that?!

"Yes, of course. She's been there for a while, inspecting some medical documents." Said Koro-sensei with his plastic grin.

"Thanks.. Koro-Sensei!" Nagisa gave Koro-Sensei a smile before grabbing my hand and went into the nurse's office.

.. In the nurse's office, there stood a young woman with a ponytail hair and blue pair of eyes. The only word I can describe her as is Beauty..

'Irina Jelavic' is a russian name. That's what stucked on her nametag on her turtle-necked shirt. Probably teaches us english.

Miss Irina gave me a dazzling smile. "Need any help, young lass?" She asked in english, pure english. It's no problem for me to translates it.

But I frozed..

At that place..

Because of her Beauty..

I taken out my smirk as soon as I unfrozed at the place and suddenly twirls her dirty blonde hair. I smirked. "Oh, how beautiful the image in front of me here. Are you a fallen angel?"

I was joking but Miss Irina turns red all of the sudden, and Nagisa frozed besides me. "Hurm.. Back to the topic.. What kind of injury can I help?" She scoffed, making her professional aura shoned.

"Miss Irina.. Actually I--!" I haven't even finished my sentence, but Miss Irina is already gave me a happy smile.

"Oh my gosh, Nagisa! Where'd you find her! She's so polite! You know she's the only student, by far calling me Miss Irina after I was nicknamed 'Bitch'!" She squealed of excitement. With just that, she became happy all of sudden.

I gave Nagisa an eye signal but he whispers that he'll tell me later.

"BTW! Nagisa, already a man, eh?? I heard you princess-carried her all the way!" That part made us totally blushing.. Oh my.. Koro-Sensei!!! I'll vow that I'll kill you!!!

"But, Mr. Boyfriend had to leave. I need to talked with her." Miss Irina gave Nagisa a 'signal-I-couldn't-read' smile. Nagisa smiled reflessly to me before going out..

I can't imagine.. The atmosphere in the room is just too chilly! The pros aura in Irina-Sensei awakens. "Why do you keep that as a secret?" Irina-sensei asked me in a low, low voice..

"H-hhow.. Do Y-yoou knoww tha--tt?" I stuttered a bit, I knew what she means. About my family's background.

"I know it! You're the daughter of the Italian Rosella mafia!" Miss Irina gave me a smirk. That seems like a beauty in blood.

||A/N||
How're it? I'll reveal some more next time.. So, stay calm and wait for the updates ^^!

Stay tuned!