Phone call and Outfit

I came to my room, sighing. I felt very tired of those rollercoaster of emotions that was happening on my first day.

In a click of finger, never thought that the fateful encounter with the class 3-E give me a whole lot of experiences I've never knew. Feelings I never tasted before.

'Beep' It's coming from my phone, I laid myself on my big four-poster bed and answers the call, quite lazily.

"(F/N) here.." It's from an unknown number. A small breath was heard, as if to comforts the caller before the caller said.

"(Y/N)-chan! It's me, Nagisa! Are you ready for tommorow?" Arghh, I totally forgot about the class' outing! Short-memory, indeed. But I automatically smiles as he started to talk beneath the phone. 

"Nagisa? Teehee, thanks for reminding me! Of course I'll go!" Behind the phone, I smiled happily, giving the thoughts of Nagisa's facial expression, by now. I let out a giggle.

"Yokkatta! (I'm so relieved!) Come by 10 in the morning then!" He chirped in an awfully cheery voice, which makes me smiles ear to ear.

"Okay! I'll make sure I'm the first to go there!" I said, receiving a laugh from Nagisa.

"Ah, I need to go now.. Bye!" It's Nagisa's last words before dismissed our call.

Suddenly, I felt an urge to explores my wardbrode. I went to my walk-in closet and opens its' light before sitting on the rectangular cushion sofa in the middle of the closet. Yep, I have decided! I wanted to go and pick the coord for tommorow.

As you guys know, I prefer cute coord and it's autumn here. So, I chose a light brown knee-length dress with a matching leather coat, in addition of brown scarf wrapped at my neck. I searched for shoes, and find out a brown fuzzy boots.

My coord's perfected!

I'm pretty much a fashionista myself, right?

||A/N||
Wooo woo QwQ

Im tearing up.. It had reached 1.21 k readers :') Thank you so much I cant express my feeling!

This chapter is quite short you know~♡

Continue reading :)