Jealous|Alternate|PeterParker

Alternate scenario with should be called "Not Jealous"?

Author's Note: This was requested by @XX_FALLOUTGIRLS_XX

I had a lot of people saying they wanted the poster to be of Spidey. So here you are

■■■

I fumbled with a tennis ball as I laid on my bed, tossing it at the wall, and catching it in my hand.

"You're that bored huh? Peter asked.
I turned my head, he sat at my desk, his chair turned in my direction.

"Little bit." I answered before throwing it at the wall once more as I heard the doorbell. I jumped up remembering the delivery date.

"Who's that?" Peter asked from my chair.
I got to my feet without saying a word, I tossed the ball at Peter and ran through the door.

I signed for my package and hurried to my room.

"What happened?" Peter met me at the door of my room.

"It came." I pushed past him with a huge smile on my face.

"What came?" Peter continued to ask.

"My poster." I grabbed my box of thumb tacks from my drawer and stood on my bed as I unrolled my poster.

"Of who?" Peter asked.

"Peter, I'd like to introduce you to the love of my life." I smiled as I fully unrolled the large paper.

"Right, and that is...?"

"Only the greatest hero ever." I positioned the paper on the blank wall, driving the thumbtacks through the corners. I turned back, placing my hands on Peter's shoulders, using them for support and I hopped off the bed to admire my poster.

"Spiderman." Peter looked from the wall to me.

"Yes!" I said to him.

"Really?" He tried to hide his smile.

"Yes really." I said walking past him, tossing the box of pushpins on my desk.

"You don't even know what he looks like." Peter smiled.

"Doesn't matter." I shrugged.

"He could be bald." Peter took a seat on my bed and smiled up at me.

"Doubt it." I told him.

"He could have muttonchops." Peter continued.

"Bald and muttonchops?" I crossed my arms, "Is someone jealous?"

"Why- why- why would I be jealous?" He stumbled over his words.

■■■

"What about chocolate?" I spun on my heels and asked Peter as we walked through the small liquor store late one night.

"Chocolate and popcorn it is." He smiled at me, picking up several bars. I walked a step behind him, picking up several sour candies along our way to the cash register.

Peter set down the popcorn and chocolate on the counter.

"Wait." I said dumping the rest of my candy on the counter, "What?" I asked Peter who gave me a look.

"$13.97." The cashier told us. I glanced at Peter who focused his attention to the door, letting in a man with dark hair and a beanie.

"Don't move." The man suddenly yelled.

I jumped at the loudness of his voice and looked in his direction.

"Empty the register." The man tossed an old bag at the cashier. I took an involuntary step back, I felt Peter's hands on my arms as he stood behind me.

"Don't move!" The man spat, pointing his gun at me.

"Hey, man calm down." Peter slowly walked, placing himself behind me.

"Don't move!" The man repeated, I found myself holding on to Peter's arm, the last thing I wanted was for him to get hurt.

It all happened so fast, Peter held out his hands, shooting a web right onto the man's gun, shot two more times, the man was now pushed to the wall, unable to move, and covered in webbing.

"Hey buddy," Peter said to the cashier, "is that camera working?"

The cashier shook his head in shock.

"That's great, you never saw us, okay?" Peter spoke quickly. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the store, leaving our treats behind.

"Peter." I called out to him as I ran with him, his hand still holding mine as he pulled me in a dark alley.

"Peter!" I pulled him to a stop.

"We gotta get out of here." He suddenly wrapped an arm around me, shooting a web upwards, "Hang on." We started swinging through the buildings.

I shut my eyes, holding onto him for dear life, "Peter, put me down!"

I was relieved as my feet finally touched the roof of a building. I quickly pulled away from him, pushing him back slightly.

"You're- you're- no." I paced back and forth looking at his amused face, "What? How? All this time? It was you! How? Who knows?"

He shot a web at my waist, in one quick tug he pulled me in, I bumped into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I froze as his lips touched mine, I felt myself relaxing in his arms.

"You ask too many questions." Peter smiled against my lips.