Charter 2.

APHMAU'S pov
After the hospital trip me and Aaron went home and went to bed early.morning came I woke up needing to use the bathroom. I end up throwing up after that I went back to bed but I can tell that Aaron was already awake.
Aaron's pov
I can't believe it she is pregnant but with this curse.what if the child end up having the Ultimate's power
Or hers I always forget she has a shad's and Irene's powers but a least she can control it.But still I should worry she is going to need some help to get through this pregnancy.
APHMAU'S pov
I woke up at 10:30 this morning I was shock to wake that late. So I got up and pick out my clothes.

          It was only a dress but so far I'm just trying to wear the clothes that still fits me right now before I start gaining weight

          It was only a dress but so far I'm just trying to wear the clothes that still fits me right now before I start gaining weight. So went down stairs but all I find was a note from saying he had to go to the store to get some more food. and he will be back in a hour. So I was home alone but my stomach started hurting it hurt so much I fell to the ground.I get back up and went back up stairs and lay down for awhile.
                                                                                                    Aaron's pov
I got back home to find that aph was still asleep but wearing different clothes. I can tell she was hungry like really hungry well she is pregnant. So I went down stairs and start well making lunch senses it was already lunch time.
After I finished making I went upstairs to wake up aph she was still in bed so I went to wake her up. She woke up
I told her it was already lunch time (she gasp) come on aph time to get up its lunch time I said alright she said in a (tired voice).                                                                                   3rd person
Aphmau and Aaron went to eat lunch after that they watch Netflix and the rest of the day they make out.

I hope you enjoy sorry I haven't upload anything thing so here is charter 2.