chap|twenty-three

Darnell was scrambling around her room getting ready for her date with Don. She was already 10 minutes late and she still wasn't ready. Going into her closet she pulled out her jacket and slid it on. Before leaving she grabbed her purse making sure she had everything then checked how she looked in her mirror.

Her and Don wasn't doing anything fancy. They weren't the type to go out to expensive restaurants or plays. They liked having fun so they decided to meet up at Dave & Busters.

Darnell made sure she wore clothes that allowed her to move around while she played games. She had on a pair of black ripped jeans,  a black OVO sweater, and her gold huaraches. She added her black motto jacket and a random black hat. Looking down at her watch she decided that what she had on was fine. She didn't have time to change her mind, she had to go.

Darnell grabbed her keys and headed to her car. She jumped in and waisted no time driving to her destination. She prayed Don wouldn't be too mad from her tardiness.

Don sat at a table with a glass of Hennessy. Darnell was already 20 minutes late from the time they decided to meet, but Don sat patiently. While he sat and waited on her arrival he received a text from Laila. Since the time they exchanged numbers it didn't take her long to hit him up. Don found out that she was a freak fast with the texts and half naked pictures she sent Don.

He wasn't to fond of a woman throwing herself at him. He liked to chase after a woman a little and she didn't give him a chance to. Don labeled her as a jump off and that's exactly how he was gonna treat her. 'If you don't respect yourself why should I' he thought.

After replying back to Laila's text, Don received another. This time it was Darnell telling him she was outside parking and should be in any minute. A couple of minutes later Darnell was walking in and spotted Don at a table with his back towards her.

Darnell walked up behind him and wrapped her hands around him covering his eyes.

"Guess who?" Darnell whispered in his ear.

"Uhh Rihanna?"

Darnell sucked her teeth. "You wish."

Don laughed and pulled her in front of him.

"Wassup ma." He pulled her into a hug and nuzzled his face into her neck taking in her sweet smell.

"Hey Don."

Darnell sat down taking off her jacket placing it on her chair. She looked Don over taking in his all black outfit.

"You look good baby boy."

"Thanks ma. You do too with them tight ass jeans you got on."

"My pants are not tight." Darnell rolled her neck and eyes. She pulled the material showing that they were stretchy and she had room in them.

"Yeah yeah yeah. So what you trying to do you want to eat first or play some games."

"I'm trying to play so I can beat that ass. Then you can pay for my food."

Don laughed. She had another thing coming if she thought she was gonna beat him. Usually he would let her win but she was talking big boy shit and he had to put her in her place.

"Aight well lets make this shit interesting then." Don sat for a good second looking Darnell over.

"What do you have in mind Mr. Don?"

"We'll play a couple of games against each other and whoever wins the most games gets to do whatever they want to do to the loser tonight."

Darnell bit her lip thinking of all the things she would do to Don when she got the chance.