chap|seven

After Naree leaving, Yameer found Don and they went up to his office to talk. When they reached his office Don turned each tv on that sat on his wall that showed different parts of the club.

Yameer came in and plopped down on the leather couch that sat in the office. Pulling his blunt from behind his ear he lit it and started taking drags from it.

"So what happen between you and ole girl in the brown dress?" Yameer asked remembering how she walked off looking irritated.

"Man. I found out shawty Kay's teacher at her daycare." Don said thinking about Darnell.

"You lying bro. She don't look like no damn teacher with that tight ass dress she had on."

"That's the same thing I was thinking. But, I guess she mad cause I dissed her the other day when I went to go pick up Kay. I can tell she got a smart ass mouth cause she popped off on me again tonight."

"What you do?"

"I told her she was acting like a bitch."

"Naw my dude for real."

Don shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head. Don's grandmother taught him how he should treat women. To always be respectful and never ever ever ever call a woman a bitch or any other derogatory name. To Don technically he didn't call her a bitch he said she was acting like a bitch. It's a difference.

At the end of the day Don could only be Don and when he thought something he didn't mind saying what was on his mind good, bad, or indifferent. Yeah it got him in trouble sometimes but, that was something he also got from his granny.

"Well shawty was bad. You suppose to bring them in not run them away."

"Man whatever." Don said waiving his friend off.

Don didn't mind Darnell's smart ass mouth and feisty attitude. It remind him of his granny a little. But, if you could dish it out you gotta be able to take it and that's where he had problems with most people.

Yameer and Don sat in his office chopping it up some more before going back downstairs to thank everyone for coming out. Once everyone was cleared out his cleaning crew came in and Don gathered all the money from the registers. He took the money up to office to count and put it in a money bag then his safe to be taken to the bank another day.

Checking the time it was now 4:15am. Tonight didn't go bad at all and he could get used to this. After locking up his office and waiting to make sure the club was clean and empty, he left heading home. Fifthteen minutes later he was home heating up two hot pockets.

Finishing his food he cleaned up his mess, he went upstairs to shower and get in bed. Taking a quick shower he dried off and put on a pair of boxers. He slid in his bed, plugging his phone to its charger and turned off the lights.

His mind thought about how everything went today and he figured he could get used to it. Before dozing off Darnell's image popped up as well. He chucked to him self thinking of her and soon he was knocked out.

The weekend couldn't have flown by any faster to Darnell. It seemed like all she did was work but she enjoyed her job. Her alarm clock finally went off blinking 6:45am. Darnell rolled over turning the alarm off and got out of bed.

She let her feet swing out of the bed and sat straight up for a second letting her body wake up a little more. After a minute she walked to her bathroom peeing then turning on her shower letting the water warm up. While she waited she washed her hands then brushed her teeth.

Stepping in her shower she washed her face with her face scrub then washed with her dove body wash. After rinsing she grabbed a random Victoria secret scented body wash and lathered it into her skin for a minute. Rinsing again she was done and dried off then put on her robe heading to her closet to find her clothes for the day.