Chapter 10

I'm back did you miss me ;3

   The Alarm ON my phone started to ring. "great"  say as I get up. I forgot Sally was here. "Sally! Are you up yet?" I yell. there is non response. "Sally?" I open the door slowly, it freaks as I do so. I walk out to the  living room and its quiet.

       "Jeff? Sally?" I say to almost no one. "BOO!!" Sally pops out from the couch. I jump back a bit. "Sally you had me worried! I thought something happens to you."  I give her a huge hug. "You though Jane had gotten me. didn't you?" I look at her. "Well of course. I don't want any thing to happen to you. Your like a daughter to me." She smiles "I love you Emily."

       "I love you to. Do you want something to eat?" I ask. "Oh and where's Jeff?" Sally shrugs her shoulders. "Oh well what about breakfeast?" She smiles and nods her head. "Can Charlie come to!?"  She has the content in her eyes. "Of coarse Sal. "Yay!!" She runs to go get her bear. I hear the door open.

       "Sally! I'm home-" He sees me and smiles. "Hey I thought you were asleep?" I smile back at him " no  I'm alarm went off and I looked for you and sally." He had s me a bag. "What's this?" I open it. It's a bunch of sweets and junk food.

     "Jesus Crist Jeff you're gonna make me fat." I joke with him. There are chips , candy, popcorn and more junk food. "Wait until Sally Sees this!"

    "Until I see what?" Me and Jeff look at each other. I hand Sally the bag of goodies and she looks inside. "OH. MY. GOD!! So much candy!!!"  I laugh. "Go ahead attack it." Jeff's smiles. Sally runs to the table and dumps the bag out. "Don't get a sugar Rush. We don't need you bouncing off the walls." She nods her head an grabs a hand full of chips and eats them.

       Hey guys I'm back!! I've been on my new account Miss_Creepy for a while and forgot about lilnerdygurl. So I decided to start updating on both Miss_Creepy And lilnerdygurl. Lobe you all you are great. hope you liked this chapter comment vote and follow for more! Bye