Chapter 5

Emilys p.o.v

Today is my birthday and im moving into my new apartment. I can't wait to finnaly live on my own rules and not anyone else's." Hey babe." Jeff said while hoping into my room through my window." DO you know it my birthday?" i said giving Jeff the pupptdog look." yes and here it is." He handed me a small box with black wrapping paper. When i opened it it was a necklace with a E on it." oh my got its beutiful Jeff!"i said running up and hugging him." lets put it on." Jeff took the necklace and put it on me. " it looks beutiful on you Emily." he smiled and kisssed me on the cheek. I can't wait to see my apartment." What are you thinking about"Jeff asked. "Tomorrow I'm moving in to my new apartment. I'm really exited." He looked at me and smiled." What are you gonna do after you move out?" "What do you mean." I asked " like are you gonna go back to school." Jeff replied." Jeff I want you to..." I stopped."move in with you. I would but I have to asked everyone back at the house."Jeff said smiling again.

Jeff's p.o.v: ". Hey guys Emily wants me to move in with her so..." I asked."sure" Slendy said. Ben Jack and masky said"ok" they were playing Zelda. I went upstairs to pack my things."Jeff why are you packing?" I heared Sally say." Sally I'm moving with Emily." I said rubbing the top of her head,messing up her hair." When When will you come and visit." She asked me." Everyday." She smiled and went to her room.

Emily's p.o.v: while I'm packing my mom comes in" sweetie are you sure about this. You can live here for a little while longer." She looked very sad and I knew she wanted me to stay." Mom I'm going to live on my own. Maybe start a family. Don't you want to forget the lake couple years and move forward?" She nodded ans hugged me " I'm gonna miss you." Took my keys and got in my car. I drove to my house. When I got there I started to unpack." Need some help?" Jeff said carrying two boxes in to the living room." Hey is that all of your stuff?" Jeff replied" yeah I don't have much. Most of my stuff are clothes and other belongings." Jeff looked around. "This is not an apartment." He looked surprised. "Well the apartment was having problems so they moved me into here." "It's huge." He both plopped our selves on the couch after unpacking. We both fell dead asleep on the couch rapped in each others arms.