Chapter 6

Emily's p.o.v: I wake up on the couch with Jeff on the side of me. I try to get up without disturbing him. He is so cute when he sleeps." Hey babe." Jeff says groaning and stretching his arms out." Oh hey, do you want breakfeast?" I said putting my chin on Jeff's shoulder." Sure what we eating?" "Pancakes." I said walking to the kitchen. Jeff walked to the bathroom and took a shower. "Hey Emily." I heared Ben say from behind me." Dammit ben don't do that!" I yelled." Sorry but slendy wants you and Jeff to come to the house today." I he said red and out of breath as if he was running. "Why. What's going on?"I asked." I don't know slenderman just sent me over to tell you."" Tell him we'll be there later on." Just then Jeff came to the kitchen." Sup Ben. Why are you here?"" Let Emily explain." He then ran outside again. "Slendy wants us to go to the house for something." I told Jeff still cooking over the stove." Ok" he plopped himself on the couch and turned on the TV.

After we finished eating we got dressed and left to slender mansion. "What do you think slendy wants us for?"I asked Jeff." I don't know but it probably is serious." Jeff said with a concerned look on his face. When we finished we got dressed and left to slender mansion. It was a long walk but I can manage.

When we got there the only person who was there was slenderman. "Jeff we need to talk." Slendy said in a angry tone.

"Its jane Jeff aren't you going to do anything."slendy said.

"What is wrong with you Jeff?!? She hates you and she is going to try something and I know it!" Slendy said in a very angry tone.

"Even if she does I can kill her if she comes close to Emily."Jeff said

" Who the hell Is Jane and why is she after you?"I said pretty pissed because I got no answer."She is somebody you don't have to worry about."Jeff said."Fine but if anything happens don't come to me for help." Jeff walked out with me."Why does Jane hate you so much." I asked.Jeff looked down." I killed her parents parents and know she wants to kill me."

We heared slenderman say something."Oh and Jeff you can't kill her. Zalgo granted her immortality."Jeff stood there and finally spoke to me."let's go."

Next day:Jeff's p.o.v

"Morning Emily." No response."Emily! If your playing with me stop!" Still no answer.I heared the phone ring."hello." I asked pissed because Emily wasn't here and who calls me at 7:00am."Hello Jeff." I nearly dropped the phone.

Who do you think is at the phone? Where is Emily? Darn you cliffhangers. Chapter 6 is finally here and I'm working on FOREVER the sequel to I Will Never Leave. I hope you guys who are reading like the book so far and please comment and follow because I have no followers.:'( . If you want KiK me in lilnerdygurl so hope to post chapter 7 later on today or tomorrow. -A