Chapter 4

Emily's p.o.v

Me and Jeff were hanging out in my room. Mom and John where at a soccer game and wouldn't be back for an hour.Everything was great with me and Jeff. Only bad thing is I can show him to my family." Emily can you watch my dog for me tomorrow?" Jeff asked me. "Sure.what time are you planning to bring him?"I replied" I don't know. Sometime in the afternoon. Is that ok."" Yeah that's fine."I said. We both sat down and watched Stephen kings "IT". Jeff enjoyed it. I was terrified. When the scary parts were shown Jeff would hold me close because he knew I was sacred. We ended up falling asleep asleep in each others arms.

"honny breakfeast!" I heared my mom scream." Holy crap.Jeff wake up." Jeff moaned then sat up." Shit did I sleep here all night?!" Jeff said." Yes and now you need to go." Jeff ran out the window and ran back home." I crap I have to take care of Jeff's dog." I mumbled to myself. "honny are you up yet?" I could hear mom coming up the stairs." Yeah mom I'm coming." I put on a new t-shirt and Ran down stairs. Mom was putting pancakes on John's plate. Mom usually made us get cereal." What's with the big breakfeast. Did someone die." I teased. Mom looked down." Wait mom...No."I covered my mouth with my hands. She nodded and said"Billy. Billy is my uncle." I ran to my room and cried my eyes out." Why did this have to happen?" I asked to no one. "Hey I brought smile." I heared a familiar voice say." Jeff." I ran and hugged him." Ok let's sit down and talk."jeff said. " m-my uncle... died." I tried to say as clear as a could. Jeff sat there." I'm so sorry. I know how it feels to lose a loved one." I could hear my mom say,"Emily let's talk about this." I quickly wiped my eyes and told Jeff to hide.

"Emily I know it's hard but" is stopped her and in a tone a never used before said " first dad and now...I can't keep living like this mom." I curled up in a ball and cried into my knees. My mom gave me a warm hug. I never wanted to let go. She left and told me to calm down a bit and then go down for something to eat. I grabbed my iPod and put it on shuffle. The first song was Discord by Living Tombstone. -Take my tyranny away- was the line I shouted out loud. The rest of the song I mumbled to myself." Are you ok?"" Jeff do you still need me to take care of smile?" I asked." No but what happened to your uncle" Jeff asked looking concerned about it."all I know is he died. Nothing else." He held me to his chest. It was a warm hug. He let me out of his arms. He looked at me ans slid his fingers through my hair. He kissed me passionately. I kissed back. I loved him. When he stopped. I smiled a blushed. He kissed me once more on the cheek and told me to get some sleep.