"You are remarkable Adeline. I cannot tell you how much, but believe me when I say. I like you. Extremly, stupidly, much. And if there was this way to stop it, I would." He took a step closer and I couldn't  help it. He touched my cheek with his hand and I looked up into those grey eyes. Then he leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my hand in his hair and closed my eyes. The cold outside was far gone. The thoughts of meeting Blaise and the girls too.

When we finally let go, I looked at him. Then he turned around and hurried down the owlery.

"I like you too. Extremly, stupidly much." I whispered as I hugged my coat and slowly left the owlery.

The cold didn't bother me anymore and I decided to take an extra stroll before returning to the castle.
I watched the white trees and the frozen lake. Everything seemed so, perfect.

But what was I suposed to say to the others? And Blaise? I knew I never had felt anything else than friendship between him and me, but I did like to hang out with him.

I guess I had liked Draco all since last year. I guess I just had too much pride to admit it to myself. But it was complicated. And my life was already complicated as it was.

When I returned to the dorm I knew I was late.

"Where have you been? You'll be late!" Liona shouted and dragged me down on a chair.

"Just the owlery." I said quiet.

"Just the owlery huh? You look like a ghost!" Liona said before turning to Grace.

"Grace you'll do the makeup, me and Frieda will fix the hair." Liona had turned into such a boss. I only sat on a chair for about two hours before I could put on my dress and leave for the party.

"Well? What do you say?" Liona said and handled me a mirror.

I was wearing the emerald green dress Eliza haf sent me and a silver  berlock. My hair was in a half braided ponytail.

"I look wonderfull. Thank you guys." I said and hugged them before walking down to the common room.

I walked slowly trying to figure out what to do. I believe Draco hadn't told Blaise anything. That ment I wouldn't have to tell him either.

"Oh Adeline. You look... beautiful!" Blaise said and grabbed my arm.

"Thank you! You look very handsome too." I said and smiled before we made our way towards the party.

The party was crowded and a photagrapher hurried to take a picture as we arrived. The strong light surprised me.

"Didn't know it was gonna be this big." I said as we made our way through the crowd.

Professor Slughorn welcomed us and said it was wonderfull to meet a former Durmstrang student. Then he started telling me about his visit to Norway and how he had met with a very nice witch in Bergen.

"I'll just be over there when he has let you go." He whispered and hugged my hand. I nodded before turning my face to Slughorn again.

"And I believe you haven't missed one of my top students. Mr Potter!" He shouted towards a small crowd and Harry Potter turned around to walk towards us. I tried to stay calm. This was the boy who had survived over my grandfather. Somehow I couldn't manage to be kind to him. How could he survive when my parents died? What was so special about this one boy?

"Mr Potter. This is miss Radcliff. I believe you have met in class but I don't believe you know she have something in common with you." I froze. What did he know about our connection?
"You see. Mr Potter here is also very good at handing in his assignments in time." I breathed out. Thank you.

"Really professor. I believe you mistake me for another." Harry said and they both laughed.

"Miss Radcliff here have been living in Norway and have been attending Durmstrang. She have a very interesting education behind her and I believe you might want to learn some of Durmstrangs way of teaching potion." Slughorn was speaking but I  think none of us were listening. I was examining Harry carefully. This boy, a thin and clumpsy teenager, had managed to survive the dark curse and was destined to end the big war? I couldn't really say I felt fully comfortable.

"If you excuse me professor. I need to speak to someone. Miss Radcliff, really nice meeting you." Potter gave me a look and we both knew it wasn't nice meeting, and then dissapeared.

"I believe I need to take some refreshment professor. But thanks for the chat." I said and hurried towards Blaise who stod in the corner talking to the Crawford twins.

"Blaise?" I said and took a fizzwater.

"Adeline. Finally, thought he'd never leave you." Blaise said and smirked.
He was looking at something a bit further away. Over one of corners of the room was a mistletoe hanging.

"So? Any interesting conversations?" I said and looked at Blaise and the twins.

"No, just about Slughorn's constant running after Potter. He's not even the most clever person in this club. If you ask me, he shouldn't even have been invited." One of the twins said.

"Well. Let's do something a bit more interesting. How about a dance?" Blaise  said and I looked around.
"Nobody's dancing." I said and hid my mouth behind my hand. I had just tried one of the appetizers. I felt like I needed to puke. I would not eat anotherone.

"Guess so. Maybe later then." Blaise said and kept looking towards the corner of the room.

Then suddenly the room fell quiet and all eyes were turned to the entrance. The photagrapher was quickly kept away.

"Let go of me you filthy squib." I heard a voice and I hurried to get closer. It was Draco, and Mr Filch. He was holding Draco's collar and dragged him towards Slughorn.

"Found this boy lurking in the upstairs corridor. He claims to have been invited." Filch say as Draco tries to get out.

"Okay, okay. I was gate crashing!" Draco say and look at Filch as he tries to get away from his grip. "Happy?"

"I'll escort him out." Snape  says and walk up to them.

"Certainly professor." Draco say and look straight into Snapes eyes. Filch let him go and they start walking away. They pass where we were standing and I watched as they marched out of the party. For a small second our eyes met, but then he was gone.

"Thought Draco would be much smarter. Gate crashing a party. If he'd have asked the Crawford twins. He'd actually be in here. Such a rat." Blaise said and I quickly turned to him.

"Did you just call him a rat?" I said and looked confused at Blaise. He just laughed.

"Yeah. He is one. Like father like son. If it wasn't for his connections I doubt I'd even be around him." He say and smirk.

I couldn't  believe it. Once again I had seen how the different in class mattered in friendship and loyalty.

"I thought you were friends?" I said and looked around me.

"We are. I help him with his problems and he help me with mine. Doesn't mean I have to like him. I can still talk shit behind his back whenever I want. Bet he's doing the same." Blaise was laughing but I couldn't imagine a friendship like that.

"I'm sorry I think I need to powder my nose." I said and left the party to go to the lavatories. I needed a break.