- l -

As Harry and Draco took turns discussing the calmer parts of their schooling, Valerie took the chance to ask any questions she had about magic and how things worked.

"And your real name isn't DL Black, I'm assuming?" the woman spoke with a small smirk.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy at your service," he said bowing his head and sticking his hand out before taking hers in his and kissing her knuckles softly.

"Though, he doesn't actually do much servicing," Harry piped up.

"If you can remember, I made breakfast this morning, you great lump!"

"What I remember is you making my kitchen a bloody mess this morning."

The two narrowed their eyes at each other before breaking into laughter and finally easing the tensions of war out of the air. Once they were all relaxed, the blonde stood yet again to take his leave. This time apologizing to Harry for his earlier behavior.

"You don't have anything to apologize for."

"I have a lot to apologize for. I can't even make up for half the shit I've done. We should all really do something tomorrow night before the tour starts back up."

"Or we could all go to the park like we had planned to do anyway," Harry said standing up now.

"No," the pale man said flatly standing up taller, but looking pointedly away from Harry.

"Why not?"

"I've already told you why. My stance hasn't changed. I just came back because I had gotten this feeling like you needed someone to tell you that you were wrong."

"Draco, don't make this a big deal."

"Harry, if you ever gave a damn about my feelings you would drop it."

"Good thing I never have a damn about your feelings." The messy haired man had his hands on his hips as he stared the blonde down. "Look- let's just go and have a good time. Just spend time together."

"What?" He snapped. "Like a family? Newsflash, Harry. We aren't one! I've only been here for a day and a half. She's great Potter, really. And you two seem to have it all under control."

"Seriously, Malfoy?"

"Don't 'seriously, Malfoy' me. I hate when you do that."

"I know you do, but I also know you're being ridiculous. She couldn't take your place. If anything, she'd be talking my place."

Draco couldn't help but laugh at the goofy look on the other man's face as he tried hysterically to wiggle his eyebrows. He sobered up his expression before shrugging his agreement.

"You're right. Though I would have to help her out, of course. Maybe this time we'll strike blonde. Mother would be so proud."

Harry looked between Val and Draco as if seriously considering before speaking.

"Or weasley red," Harry snorted.

"Oh, father would be thrilled, I'm sure," the grey eyed man said dryly while his eyes shone with playfulness. Less than a minute later and both of their serious façades fell away to them being wrapped in a tunnel of laughter.

Valerie sat in her chair looking between the two men confusedly.

"I feel like I'm missing something again. What are we talking about exactly? And why does it involve me?"

"Babies," both Draco and Harry said at once before falling into laughter again. The taller man was covering his mouth as he snickered before bursting into twinkling laughter, while the ravenette was bent over guffawing, rubbing the tears from his eyes.