- i -

Harry looked around before moving his hand in a sweeping motion. It was the only wandless spell he had perfected so far and of course it was a cleaning charm. He grabbed the orange juice from the fridge and sat at the table while Draco and the boys carried the food from the counter.

Once everyone was seated Harry also sent a cleaning spell to rid his kids and guest of the flour that seemed to be covering all three of them.

"So," Teddy piped up as they all began placing food on their own plates. "Draco here is my cousin?"

"Yes..." said Draco in the form of a partial question, but Harry seemed more interested in seeing how much bacon he could take without putting anyone else off.

"But he's also James' dad?" This time Harry made an affirmative noise. "Does that make him my dad too?"

"Teddy you know who your father is," Harry said softly. Whether he was trying to stop and argument or stop himself from breaking down, Draco wasn't sure.

"Well yeah, I know who my biological father is, sure, but you're my dad now, right? So does that make him my dad too?"

Harry thought about it for a moment while Draco sat to the side looking on at the conversation that Potter seemed to think was perfectly normal. When he looked directly across the table he caught a pair of hazel eyes watching him before James spoke up.

"You have my nose!" said the boy in surprise.

"I do not," said Draco offended. "You have my nose!"

"You have his ears as well," Harry said to his son while chewing on a piece of toast lazily. He pointed the similarity out with the crispy bread that wasn't in his mouth. "They're sharper at the tips like his are."

"I think you're right, dad!" gasped James as he moved up so that his knees were in the chair instead of his bottom. He reached across the table and poked at the pale man's nose, before flopping back into his sit with a final: "wicked."

"James don't touch people's faces," Harry said while tucking back into his food. "And Teddy, if you want to call Draco your dad too you can talk to him about it. Doesn't bother me." He shrugged.

"So is there a park or something around here? Somewhere we can go and hang out?" Draco said quickly changing the subject. He told Harry he wanted to be a part of this, but he hadn't realized how easy it would be to fall into a domesticated life with the bespectacled man.

"There's a nice park about a block or two away from here. It's a halfa-park." Half wizard, half muggle," Harry explained. "The wizard side is hidden with a strong disillusionment charm and a few muggle repelling ones too I think. 'Mione helped me find it so she explained a lot of the charm work to me."

"That seems like a pretty good idea, I mean, all things considered. I may be recognized wherever we go, but it would be nice to be able to hide from the more eccentric muggles."

The kids were bouncing in their seats at the possibility of going out with not only their dad, who was off work for the weekend, but also one of their favorite stars magical or otherwise.

"Finish your breakfast first, you two," Harry said looking at each boy in turn. They nodded and hurried to finish their food while smiling at each other through the rest of the meal. Once the boys had cleared away from the table they raced back upstairs towards their rooms to get bathed and changed. "You too," Harry said pointedly to Draco as he stood up and set a spell to wash the dishes out of the sink.

"Yes, father," Draco said with a snort. Once the blonde had finished eating he stood and cleaned his area before helping Harry fix up the parts of the kitchen a cleaning charm just wouldn't help anymore.

"You got a lot better with the cooking," Harry said with an easy grin in the direction of his ex. "Our kitchen used to look a lot worse than this. Easily."

"I mean, you got good at all of this other stuff," replied the lean man as he motioned around himself to encompass pretty much everything.

"You mean, falling back down to my muggle roots or something," the darker man said jokingly as he stood up straighter from sweeping the crumbs and dirt into a dust pan. Draco shook his head, letting a few blonde strands fall into his face.

"No, I mean the whole parenting, and responsibility thing." He looked at Harry with narrowed eyes very seriously. "How did you do it? We had been together for years, Harry, and I just left. I was only thinking about me. I was always only thinking about myself. You didn't. Merlin knows you deserve to more than anyone, yet you decided you could do this. You could take care of another person."

"It just sort of happened. Just like how you came in for his party last night and decided you could waste 10,000 galleons on a new set of robes for 'Potter's kid.' What kind of kid even wears designer robes?"

The grey eyed man stood a bit taller while brushing extra dirt off of himself.

"Well mine does, of course."

Harry gave a lopsided smile before they both burst into laughter.

"Okay, let's finish getting this place cleaned up so we can-"

He was cut off by the shrill sound of his mobile.

"You have a mobile? I could have just texted you! Not that you would have seen it until this afternoon."

"Shhhh," Harry laid a finger to his own lips. He looked at the caller ID and answered with a smile. "Hey Val! Yeah, the doors always open for you." Harry turned away from the blonde as he began wiping off another cabinet and jovially speaking on the phone. "Oh no, a friend of mine stopped for breakfast and he's helping me clean up a bit."

Draco arched an eyebrow in the darker man's direction although he wasn't even looking anywhere near him.

"Yeah, okay. See ya in five then."

Harry turned around smiling before hanging the phone up and tossing it back onto the counter. They worked in silence until there were three quick knocks and someone entered the house.

-&-

hey futher muckers
double update cause im bored

gave a lil shout out to myself
wonder if anyone else will notice

love yall

-- angel janeé xoxo 💋